RIO

Y/N's P.O.V

I was sitted on the couch of the office. I was still in shock, why the hell would Berlin turn Tokyo in? I mean, yeah she played russian roulette with Berlin but I didn't expect it to be that bad that Berlin would lose his mind. Plus, his painkillers. Tokyo is the person who would ruin the plans for the heist.

I wonder If the professor knew about this. Everything's falling apart, I just wanna finish this and get out alive without getting caught. Everyone's on edge, specially Rio. Rio's in the other room getting rest since Berlin injected him with something that made him sleep after his outburst.

They don't want me to stay with Rio since I'm not in my best self as well. I lay down on the couch and start thinking if this was a bad idea, and if this will be finished the way it's supposed to be. The professor isn't answering the calls, Tokyo's probably in jail or getting interrogated, Rio's losing his mind, Berlin's not himself and we're probably behind schedule... We need to dig faster.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone walking in the office, I look up and see Berlin. I sit up, we look at each other. "Why did you have to do that Berlin? You didn't think of any other punishment and instead you let the police have her? What if she's telling everyone every single detail about the heist?" He stays silent. I just sigh.

"I'm not here to explain my punishment,But it's better than Rio being the one interrogated" Berlin finally says before sitting on his desk and dialing the professor. "There's no use Berlin, he's not gonna answer. He's probably caught or some-" He sushed me. "Trust in the professor, Vienna."

I was about to speak but I heard a clang where the hostages were. "Hello hostages!" Shit. It sounded like Rio. Berlin puts down the phone as we walk out the office. What the hell is he up to now? He may be very cute but his patience is so very little. We were finally out, he was standing on the platform of the stairs.

"Do you sleep well thinking about your million euros? Well, keep dreaming. No one's gonna give it to you, it's a lie!" The hostages start murmuring, Nairobi walks behind me "What the hell is he doing? Berlin, stop him" Nairobi says. "No, let him have his moment" Berlin answers calmly.

"Just like no one has released any of your colleagues, the ones who chose to leaves instead of a million! no! they're all locked up two stories below you! chained to a pipe! It was a ploy! To keep you calm like sheep! working with us and wearing a smile." Finally, Berlin approaches him carefully, I was about to step forward but Nairobi stopped me.

"Because here, you always have to wear a smile!" Rio continues as he points his gun at Berlin. "Am I right, Mr. Andres de Fonollosa? We don't want any long faces do we?!" Berlin didn't have a gun, so he stopped walking when he was a feet apart from Rio "Are you done?" Berlin asks calmly, as if he wanted him to continue.

I look at Denver who was down with the hostages, I could read his mind just by looking at him, we have the same thought. Rio lost it. "We're not going to get out through the hole you're digging, no! we're going to exit through one that leads directly into the vau-" Rio was cut off by Helsinki hitting him with the butt of his gun.

I was about to run to Rio but again, Nairobi stopped me. She pulls me and holds me tightly. "Berlin has this under control" She whispers. The hostages started screaming, but Denver was in control. Helsinki holds Rio, who was on his knees, looking at Berlin.

"What you did is high treason, Rio. Unforgivable. Let's go" Berlin says as Helsinki roughly grabs Rio and throws him to the wall, I didn't know what was gonna happen. But I was scared. Berlin looks at me before disappearing into the hallway.

I pull away from Nairobi's grip "Under control Nairobi?!? Rio lost it, he fucking lost it and after what he did what do you think Berlin would do?!? Turn him in like Tokyo?!? I don't think so!" I shout at her.

Denver runs up to us. "I think I know where they are" He says. "Vienna, I don't have a fucking clue of what is happening right now. So don't blame me for saying that Berlin has it all under control, all I want to know is everything is under control, but if we have to hurt someone to keep this heist going, so be it" Nairobi cocks her gun.

We follow Denver to the basemet, we hear Berlin's voice. "Berlin! What the fuck are you doing!?" Nairobi says as the three of us point our guns at Berlin. He was about to shoot Rio. Fuck. Helsinki's gun was now pointed at us, I hate how Helsinki is too loyal to this asshole.

"Put the gun down Berlin!" I shout at him. "The time for allegations is over! Unfortunately, democracy has only brought trouble and I've just handed down a sentence" Berlin says. He's a fucking weirdo.

"Enough crap, we're all on edge!" Denver said. We stood there for awhile, Rio was looking down... Anytime now he could get shot. I wanted to hug him, and tell him how much he means to me. It hurts that he's in love with Tokyo but, I have to face it.

The phone suddenly rings, we all look at each other, no one moved. The phone continued to ring. "I'll go down there" I said as I carefully go down the stairs, Helsinki's gun following me. I point my gun at Berlin once again.

"If I shoot Berlin, you're gonna be in so much pain... Too bad I have your pain killers with me" Nairobi shows the ziplock that was full of Berlin's painkillers. "So you're gonna brake it one by one like what Tokyo did?" Berlin says followed by a scoff.

"Maybe I will, besides I'm on my period. Isn't it annoying how women could be so nosy? Am I right Vienna?" Before I could answer, Berlin shoots. My heart stopped for awhile. Rio falls to his knees and started screaming. Berlin shot the bag behind Rio.

I run to Rio and hug him. "Hey, hey It's okay" He didn't hug back since he was tied up. I look at Berlin. "You asshole" I give him the finger. I could hear footsteps going to me, It was Denver. He hugged both of us.

Nairobi, Helsinki and Berlin left, leaving the three of us. After a few mins. me and Denver bring Rio to a room. He sits on the couch. "Hey, Vienna... I'll just check up on the hostages" Denver said. I nod as he left. I grab a glass and a pitcher of water to give to Rio.

"You feeling better?" I asked, kneeling down in front of him. He drank the full glass. "Yeah, thanks." I sit on the other end of the couch. We sat there in silence. "I don't get it" He finally spoke. "What?""Why are you so nice to me? After saying all those things to the hostages" He says without looking at me.

"Well, I guess I understand. Since the love of your life is probably in jail... you had tantrums" He laughed. "Tokyo isn't the love of my life, she's just my best friend. She's just the girl I talk to for umm.. girl problems" Woah. That was shocking. I put my hand on Rio's knee.

"Either or she didn't deserve that, don't worry though. I believe the professor has something planned." He looks at me. Before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine. He moves his hands to my hips, as I put my hand on his cheek.

Our lips move in sync but I couldn't help it and I smile between kisses. He pulls out. "Looks like the girl problems stop here" We laugh as we kiss again, this time it goes further.