TOKYO (female)

Y/N's POV

I was seated at the second step of the stairs, watching the hostages. I'm getting tired and sleepy and I just want everything to end which I'm pretty sure everyone agrees to.

I'm not keeping track of how many days we've been here but things seem to fall apart. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud whisper. I look over and see Arturo talking to one of the hostages.

"You have plans on shutting your mouth Arturo?" I shout while walking towards him. I'm tired of his shit. "I wasn't talking, I swear" He immediately says. I laugh.

"Tell me all about your plan Arturito, I'm interested" I sit in front of him and cock my gun, everyone gasps. "And to everyone here, if any of you and I mean ANY of you try to escape, the last thing you're gonna be hearing is the gunshot going through your skull" I stand up and go back to my spot.

"Budapest!!" I look back and see Nairobi running down the stairs. "Tokyo is losing her mind they're at the female's bathroom I think she's gonna kill Berlin" "Stay with the hostages" I run up and go straight for the door.

Helsinki is already trying to open the door. "I'll handle it Helsi" I go to the door and knock loudly. "Tokyo! You're better than this!! Open up!!" I try breaking the door down.

"She's buisy playing Russian roulette with me, come join us it's really fun" "Shut the hell up Berlin!!" I hear Tokyo shout. "Denver! Rio! Open this damn door!!" Helsinki tries to break the door down again.

After a few tries the door finally opens. Tokyo, Denver and Rio points their guns at us. We point ours to them. "Let Berlin go" I say while slowly walking toward Berlin.

"Have the three of you lost your minds?!?" Helsinki shouts. "Don't ruin the fun" Berlin jokes. Rio and Denver put their guns down, leaving only Tokyo.

I untie Berlin from the chair. "Just put the gun down Tokyo" Rio calmly tells her. Tokyo follows but she's still giving Berlin the death glare.

"I can't think of a better punishment for you than to kill you" Berlin grabs his gun, I immediately stop him. "No one's killing anyone. I'll handle it. You all do the jobs assigned to you"

I grab Berlin by the collar "And if you lay a hand on Tokyo, I swear to god I won't hesitate to shoot you myself" I let go of him. "Tokyo, follow me" I grab her hand and bring her to one of the offices.

"Really Tokyo? That's what you had to do?!?" I shout at her. I love the woman but there are times where her stupidity just overcomes her body. "Berlin will kill you and I can't handle that. I can't lose you Tokyo!"

I didn't realise that i was starting to cry. She immediately copes my face. "You're not gonna lose me baby, I promise you that. I just thought I was doing the right thing. Turns out I was wrong" She gives me a quick kiss

"I don't even know why I'm crying" we laugh. She hugs me tightly. "Don't do any more stupid things, I can't wait till we get out of here. We can be together without hiding it from anyone" I say as we pull out of the hug.

She smiles. "I promise" She puts her hand on my cheek and kisses me again. "We have a few minutes to spare, why not make it worth it?" I smirk.

She started kissing me roughly and running her hands up and down my body, we took each other's clothes of and had the best 5 minutes of my life.
_________________

Hey guysss!!!

I wanted to make another chapter for you as a thank you for the support all of you have given me. I know this chapter isn't good as well but I promise, it'll get better. Please stay safe and don't forget to wear masks!! (also please tell me which character should I do next)