MOSCOW

Hii!! soo... In this chapter, Moscow's gonna be like this daddy figure that I know everyone loves JSJXJEJCJE

Y/N's POV

I'm digging through the tunnel, pounding the pickaxe through the stone with all my might. This isn't supposed to be work for a tiny girl like me but, it's where i end up for being a thief.

My hand starts to hurt so I sit for awhile. Oslo just died, the unexpected happened. I feel bad for Helsinki cause for robbing the mint of Spain, his brother's death is the price. This is one hella heist.

I chose the name Tirana cause Albania was where my grandmother grew up in. She's the only person who believed in me, she was always there unlike my cheating father and my alcoholic mother. Sadly, my gram gram died a week before the professor told me about the heist.

I'm kinda doing this for her. God, if she were here right now she'd tell me how stupid and bad this is. She'll give me a 3 hour sermon for accepting this heist. I guess the good people are the first ones to go?

My thoughts where interrupted by the sound of metal. I look to my right and see Moscow "Oops, didn't mean to interrupt your thoughts. It looked deep" He was holding 2 bottles of beer.

"No, it's no biggie. I was just taking a short rest before starting again" He hands me a beer. "How and where did you get these?" I asked as I opened the bottle with the pickaxe.

"In the small fridge of one of the offices. Seems like you needed one" He sits in front of me and raised his bottle for a toast, I clink our glasses together and take a sip. It was silence for a moment.

"What's in your mind kiddo?" Moscow asked. Moscow always had that big papa bear figure. Denver's a lucky guy to have a father like Moscow to turn to. I never had that feeling.

"Nothing, just thinking about everything that's happening... and-" I paused for a moment. I don't wanna open up to any of them since this is just a one time thing and everyone will part ways. Fuck it.

"My gram gram." He scoffs a bit, I look at him with a weird face. "I'm sorry, It's just the first time I hear a grown up adult to say 'gram gram'" Honestly, that made me laugh a bit.

"It's perfectly normal to call your grandmother gram gram, It's cute" I say as he scoffs again and takes a sip from his bottle. "Yeah whatever you say, just continue your story" He smiles.

"Well, my grandmother was the best. That's all I could say, she's the best human being to ever step foot on planet earth. She's also so strong and an independent bad bitch" He laughs.

This is the first ever time someone listened to me. Actually, this is my first time to open up to someone. I never knew that person would be one of the thieves I work with in the biggest heist in history.

"She sounds amazing" He said as he clinks his bottle to mine and drinks. I drink as well. Silence again. He motions me to continue. "She died a week before the professor got me for the heist" I look down and play with my beer.

I feel Moscow sit beside me. "After all this, what're your plans?" He asked. "I don't know yet. I have no family and FYI I'm not looking for any pity Moscow" I smile at him. He laughs softly.

"I know, you're like your gram gram. You're one of the strongest woman I have ever met, with that attitude you'll end up in a good place" He squeezes my hand. "And tell you what, you can join me and Denver and help me with my album" We laugh.

I lay on his shoulder. He just squeezes my hand "We can be your family. We may not always get along since everyone is on edge but, we're a big bad ass family." We laugh again. We clink our glasses and chug the last amount of beer.

We continue to dig through while talking. The saddest part is, we didn't escape together.

———————————————-
Hii!!
I'm so so sorry it took too long :(( school is such a pain. Hope ya'll are doing ok and I swear, imma do better. Please wear masks and keep safe. Thank you again for all the support. I love you!!