NAIROBI (FEMALE)

I've read my past fics and realized that I haven't made you a hostage much yet so here, you're a hostage.

Y/N'S POV

It's been a few days since the robbers held us hostage but it feels like a decade. I'm in the money machine room with Torres. From many many hostages, we're left with half. Arturo's group blew the back up then escaped, well, except for Arturo.

One of the robbers was shot, his name is Moscow I think. Everyone's now on edge. But everything's about to end, hopefully. I can't do stuff without being watched. There's this one robber that has beef with me, her name is Nairobi.

She can't leave me the fuck alone which annoys me so much. "She's a wonderful person" Torres would say, sure, they haven't killed anyone yet but it's still not convincing. She dragged me here in the machine room to be 'useful' since she sees potential in me for helping them become rich. She didn't say that herself but I believe that's what I'm doing here.

"We have to print a billion," Torres says, snapping me out of my thoughts. My eyes widen. "A billion?!?" This is messed up. "You said she's a good person and yet she's commanding us to print a billion euros for her and her criminal friends." Torres sighs.

"Y/N, not all robbers are nice. They could've killed all of us by now but they didn't, look at the bigger picture." Torres lost it. I just shut up to avoid an argument. We just continued counting up the money and putting it in bags as Nairobi walks in.

"How are my little elves doing?" She smiles at us, Torres smiles back. "Why the long face?" I look up and see Nairobi frowning at me. "Is it because you're going to miss me?" She asks in a baby tone.

"Why would I miss you?" I give her a disgusted face, making Torres shake his head in disappointment. Nairobi smiles. "It's the last day, you're all free to go when we escape." I was surprised, just like that it's over? why am I not happy?

I force a smile. "That's the best thing I've ever heard." "Is that sadness I hear?" Berlin walks in. "It's time to turn off the machines, Nairobi our job is done." He says. "We haven't reached the billion yet," Nairobi says, counting the money in her hand.

"It's time to go, you don't need the billion." "I said I'll leave with a billion so I'm leaving with the billion." She declares. Not gonna lie, that was kind of hot. I mean- it's not hot- what's wrong with me?

"You know, you sound like someone I know" Berlin pauses. I continue with what I'm doing but eavesdrop, not wanting to get in trouble. "A mother, who left her son for drugs." That caught me off guard.

She's a mother? I look at them as Nairobi looks at me and to Torres. She giggles. "You think you have a perfect life then? Do you think you know everything? Well, you don't know what your girl is saying in the bathroom. She's disgusted." Nairobi walks closer to him.

"Being raped every day, right? She plans on taking your money then laugh at your dead body." Nairobi continues, Berlin just stares at her in anger while clenching his fist. I get ready to block it. "Close the machines, Torres." He says.

"Miss Nairobi?" Torres asks for confirmation. Nairobi pats Torres' back and nods as he goes out of the office with Berlin. I just look at Nairobi who's staring at the money on the desk. She just sighs, holding onto the edge of the desk.

"Are you alright?" I ask, trying my best to not sound concerned. She looks at me with glossy eyes. I think she's about to cry? why do I feel bad for a robber? "You suddenly care about what I'm feeling?" She smiles at me.

I roll my eyes at her. "Don't be cocky, I just hate him more than you." "How sweet." She walks to my desk. "I know what it feels like, not getting to be a good mother for your child," I say underneath my breath, why the fuck did I say that?

She laughs. "Don't do that." She says. "What? trying to start a conversation?" "You're trying to get closer to me to find out what my deep secret is so you could use it against me." She leans forward on the desk, her chest resting on her arms. I do the same so our faces are aligned.

"How can I use it against you? you already held me hostage." We just stare at each other. Her smile fades then stands up straight. "Finish filling up the bag, we have a few hours till we have to leave." She walks out of the office. What in the hell just happened? was that my mouth talking?

I shake my head to take Nairobi out of my mind and to focus on what I was meant to do. Everything happened so quickly, It's just been a few days and I swear to God I hate her guts but, it saddens me that I won't see her anymore.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

I sit on the floor in one of the offices with the pile of money beside me. I feel drained, relieved, and sad all at the same time which is not what I was expecting to feel.

Someone barges in the room, looking all sweaty and stressed was Nairobi. "You alright?" I ask, not even thinking before that came out my stupid mouth. She laughs."There you are again with you suddenly caring about me." She looks through the money bags beside me.

I stand up to look at her. "I might as well come closer with the person who's keeping me hostage." I sit back on the desk, still facing her back. She laughs again."You poor thing, this must be your first robbery." She finally faces me as I raise my two hands.

"You caught me, I'm a robbery virgin," I say, making her laugh again. "You're different from the other people here, Y/N." She says. 

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

Nairobi and I stayed and talked in the office till Tokyo came to get her, Nairobi dragged me to the rest of the hostages who're gonna be set free. She holds unto my arm. "This is it, the things we talked about should be forgotten, I used to hold you hostage and I'm your robber. No other label." She whispers to me. 

"What if I don't wanna forget you?" She lets me go and gives me a look before running away. The front metal doors start opening, revealing thousands of armies and people outside waiting for us, we all started running out. 

Everyone was happy but all I could think about was when will I see Nairobi again. 

*A FEW MONTHS AGO*

The police investigation about the robbers went on and on for weeks. They all just decided to give up instead of running after nothing. There are no traces of the robbers, meaning I won't have a clue where Nairobi will be, or so I thought.

It took me months to find her, I have friends from other parts of the world who have the privilege to help me find this one particular woman. A few trackers and security cams later, I finally found her. Agata Jimenez is in Argentina.

I flew to Argentina, looking for the place where she's staying. There was an old house in the part of Argentina that wasn't known. She hid well, she wanted to be invisible. I knock on the door, hoping to see her.

The door opens, revealing her beautiful face and without hesitation, I kiss her as she immediately kisses back. We started our lives in Argentina until The Professor called for her.