They really think that Zu Tian would not come seeing that it was already almost midnight.

Almost all the maids were dozing off, tired from staring at the empty space with their bloodshot eyes waiting for Zu Tian's arrival.

"Really? He is here?"

Hearing that Zu Tian had come, Qi LianLian's eyes twinkled brightly.

When she received the news that the Emperor turned her tablet, she thought that she was dreaming.

Never had she heard any of the concubines' tablets getting turned by the Emperor ever since she came to the Palace, not even once.

Knowing that there was not even one concubine who gained the fancy of the Emperor, they all gave up and just settled in their courtyards playing 'who first dies and who last'.

But now that the Emperor was really visiting her, Qi LianLian thought that this was her chance to get the favor of the Emperor. If she gets his favor, she will be the envy of the harem.

Bathing in the most fragrant perfume, and adorning herself with the most expensive beautiful worm silk and beautiful pieces of jewelry, Qi LianLian confidently welcomed the Emperor to her chambers.

She bets that the Emperor would definitely fall in love with her deeply after this night and he will never have any other woman other than her, Qi LianLian!

"This humble servant greets the Emperor." Qi LianLian put both of her hands on the left side and bowed.

"At ease."

Zu Tian raised his right hand and gently smiled at her. 

Though he was smiling, the smile did not reach his eyes and even a hint of disgust could be seen in his eyes when he helped her up.

"Your Majesty..." Qi LianLian blushed.

"My concubine, don't be nervous. Go out."

Looking at the people behind them, he quickly ordered them out with just a word.

After receiving the Emperor's order, all of the servants went out without a word.

They were all excited that the Emperor finally grace his favor to one of the concubines, most of all the servants in the Palace of the FL.

Since their Master had gained the favor of the Emperor, their status could now be raised and they would no longer be looked down on by anyone with the protection of the Emperor.

After this night, all of the people inside the Palace will know about what had happened in the Palace of the FL and every living being will envy her.

"My concubine, please."

Taking the cup of wine from Zu Tian, Qi LianLian timidly drank the liquor down to her throat. She blushed seeing how focused he was while watching her down the cup.

Bang!

"Ah! Y-Your Majesty~"

Qi LianLian fell onto the soft mattress of her bed, she looked up teary-eyed as Zu Tian tears her clothes to pieces and pushes her down back to the bed. 

"Ah! G-Gentler!"

Qi LianLian almost bit her tongue off when Zu Tian entered her raw without any preparation. A tear immediately slips down her face as she bears the roughhousing of the man.

"Ahnm~ Your M-Majesty~"

Bam!

Bang!

Loud crashing sounds could be heard inside the room as Qi LianLian's high pitched voice rang all over the Palace.

Servants who heard their Master pleasured and pained voices blushed a deep shade of red when they heard what was happening inside the chamber.

They could not believe just how wild a man could be after abstaining for so long.

They could only pray for their Master to endure the Emperor's rough strength as he tosses her all night long.

"Xiao Xiao, how is the FL doing?" Zu Tian asked while hugging Feng Niao who was happily burying his face on his chest.

[Host, aren't you just too much? Your asking even though you already know.] Xiao Xiao rolled his eyes.

"Of course, I had to ask! How would I know if she is enjoying the Avatar Deluxe while I am away hugging my little cat in my arms if I don't ask you?"

[Shame on you host!]

Thinking about the FL rolling around her chambers with a pillow while banging herself here and there and shouting herself hoarse while imagining some stupid avatar, the System did not know whether to pity her or not.

[Avatar Deluxe. Tired of xxxx or want to show who is best in xxxx in bed? Then Avatar Deluxe is the best for you! Xxxx or xxx it can do anything and everything! It could take your place while you get away from home and enjoy your life as a free bachelor away from your nagging wife!

Avatar Deluxe had three intensities. High. Average. Low. Intensity is the best proficiency! Get wild and free with Avatar Deluxe! Imagine a world within your dreams~

Buy a limited-time offer human pillow and get a free Avatar Deluxe
Get it now on System Market
Buy 3 get 1 free!
Free shipping!
Beware of imitations!]

"I had long thrown that away." Zu Tian deadpanned.

[Host, sometimes you are too harsh when it comes to the opposite gender.]

"I'm not sometimes. But she is not someone who I should respect though."

[Well, you are correct. She is a slut after all.]

"A slut who wanted to sleep with me after sleeping with the ML." Zu Tian added.

Thinking about the FL who was shooting an xxxx rated porn, Zu Tian's face darkened knowing that such a woman almost used her claws on Feng Niao in the original plot if he did not intervene.

Such a disgusting person almost corrupted his sweet feisty cat, just thinking about it almost made his blood boil.

Thankfully, her schemes did not go as planned and Feng Niao escaped unscathed while the FL shot herself in the foot falling to her own scheme instead.

Smiling to himself, Zu Tian hugs Feng Niao tighter within his embrace. Staring at his face, his smile deepened.

He really felt relaxed when he is near him and he could even throw away everything in the wind for him.

Though his time with him is short, he promises that he will protect this precious treasure in this lifetime. 

Just take it as if he was repaying him for making this world a better place for him because of his existence.

Even if he is just a set of data in this world, one of the many, he will still make him happy to repay him for their beautiful memories in this world together.

Zu Tian had never felt this happy before after so long, for making him happy he will give him the world that he could not give to the precious person in his heart.

This is only just one of the millions of worlds he will be visiting too, its no problem enjoying this world with another person.

Being with him, Zu Tian felt that being in this world won't be boring anymore having Feng Niao in his arms.

Watching the harmonious relationship between its Demonic Host and the white sheep, Xiao Xiao finally felt at ease.

[Have fun, Host.]

😍😊🤗😊🤗😊😍😊😊😎😍😍😊😄😊😍😊🙂😚😅😊😊😘😍😊😍😊😄😊😘😊😘😊😍😊😍😊😍

READ!!!

Everyone!

Do not misunderstand. Nothing happened between MC and FL. As explained it's the Avatar deluxe!

It's all FL ILLUSION!!!