TEN

Danica

"Alrighty you can sit up now sweetie." Dr. Jackie tells me after wiping the gel off my belly and I sit up from from laying down.

I pull my hoodie down and Dr. Jackie takes her gloves off. "So I will be seeing you next month, and you get to find out what you are having." She smiles big making me smile too.

Lundyn squealed making us all laugh. "Sorry I'm really excited." She says happily.

The doctor helps me off the bed. "I'll have your prescription out front for your vitamins with Isabel. Any questions or concerns for me?"

"Um as far as the spotting, should I be worried?" I asked her.

"Its absolutely normal to have light spotting, if it becomes more heavier or brighter let me know as soon as possible, or just go to the emergency room and they will contact me immediately." She tells me warmly. "But you should be just find sweetheart."

I smiled. "Okay thanks Jackie."

"No problem. Anything else, dont hesitate to text me or call, my personal phone is always on me." She collects my file and clipboard. "You ladies enjoy the rest of your day, and I'll see you next month Danica."

She leaves out the room and Lundyn hands me my purse.

"Girl I'm so excited, you would think that I was the one thats pregnant." Lundyn joked as we left out the room and head towards the front desk.

I chuckled and shook my head. "You a whole mess." I say and was greeted by Isabel. "Doc left me a prescription." I say to Isabel.

"Yes." She smiles and hands me a piece of paper. "See you next month."

We left out the doctors office and got in Lundyn's car and made our way towards the pharmacy.

"Darnell want us to come over after we done." Lundyn says as she stopped at a red light.

"Okay, I wanna get food too after, I'm hungry as hell." I vent.

Her phone rings before she could respond and she blushes as Zion's name pops up on her radio screen since her phone was connected.

I rolled my eyes as she answered her phone. "Hey baby."

I checked my phone and my shit was dry besides a single text that came in from Mekhi. Zaire's ass has not texted me since him and Zion left to Cuba yesterday and I was definitely feeling a certain kind of way since Zion called Lundyn. If he had time to call her then Zaire's ass could call me and check up on me and his baby.

I became irritated the more I listened to Lundyn talk to Zion.

"Babe you know you dont have to do that." She blushes hard at whatever he is saying on the other end of the phone. I couldnt hear what he was saying since it was on private mode.

We finally arrived at the pharmacy and I quickly got out the car. I went to get my prescription filled and dialed Zaire to see if he would pick up, and to my surprise he did.

"I was about to hang up." I say with an attitude and went to sit down in the waiting area for my vitamins.

"Calm yo ass down, I was gon call yo ass." He remarks. "What the doctor say?"

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Everything is fine, we find out the gender next visit so I need you to be there Zaire." I state seriously.

He has not been around much when it came to this baby, and it was really annoying and mentally hard dealing with it by myself. I'm not gonna beg him to do anything but he could at least be there for the sake of our baby.