TWO

Danica

When I woke up, I felt someone's arm wrapped around me. I looked to my left and seen Zaire next to me and I smiled. As I took the covers off of me he started shuffling around in his sleep then his eyes fluttered open.

"Morning sleepyhead,"I smiled.

"What time is it?"he mumbled and put his arm over his face.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and looked at the time,"Its eleven-fifteen."

"Dont yo ass got school today?"

"Um, its Saturday."

"Oh,"he chuckled,"My bad ma."

"I'ma go shower,"I said as I got out the bed. A cool breeze hit me as I got out the bed and I picked up my clothes. I headed towards the hallway bathroom and seen Zion walk through the front door. Zion was one sexy ass nigga, and I lowkey wished me and him was talking instead of me and Zaire.

As he walked past me he gave me a head nod and went into Zaire's room. Him and Zaire shared a three bedroom condo in downtown, and it was nice.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on then stripped out of Zaire's tank top and stepped into the warm shower. I showered for fifteen minutes then got out and put my clothes on.

When I walked back into Zaire's room, him and Zion had frowns on their faces and I was wondering what for. I sat down on the bed and pulled out my phone to see that Lundyn and Nelly texted me talking about we having lunch today. My mom texted me asking me where I was at but I wasnt about to tell her, me and her barely get along, so I didnt have to tell her shit. Ever since she got caught cheating on my dad a few years back, things just went downhill from there. We had to move out our nice Redondo Beach home and into some ugly ass apartments in Hawthorne.

My dad kicked my mom out and told her to take me with her. He was so damn angry, he didnt even care that he just basically kicked his only daughter out as well, when I was the innocent one out of the whole situation. The worst part about the situation is that my momma was cheating on my dad with his brother and she got pregnant by him with twins, a boy and a girl, so I dont even know if the muthafuckas is my cousins or brother and sister. I couldnt stand my momma or my uncle and the sad part is that he proposed to her and they got married at the courthouse. I try to stay out they house as much as possible.

Him and my momma be having threesome's and foursome's and shit. I really think that shit is disgusting.

"Nigga I'ma just hit him up,"Zaire said to Zion,"And can you take her home for me."

Zion frowned when he said that,"Nigga you take yo own bitches back to they crib."

I frowned and was about to say something until Zaire cut in.

"Aye man calm down. But I need to hit that nigga asap, so just this one time nigga,"he said and tossed him a stack of money.

"Whats this?"Zion questioned.

"The money I owed you nigga."

Zion nodded,"Aight. Come on girl."

He left out the room and I grabbed my purse and Zaire walked up to me.

"So I'ma see you again, right?"he said and held onto ny hips.

I nodded,"Yea, just text me."

He smirked then put his soft pink lips onto mine. He gripped my ass and put his tongue in my mouth as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Lil girl come on!"Zion yelled through the door.

Zaire let me go and smiled down at me and I blushed.