THREE

Lundyn

I laid in my bed watching some bomb ass movie on Lifetime when my phone rang. I let it go to voicemail, but the person called again.

I sighed and answered without even looking at who was calling.

"What?"I answered with attitude.

"Damn, whats wrong with yo ass?"Zion chuckled.

"I'm in the middle of a bomb ass movie, so what do you want Zion?"

He smacked his lips,"Man bring yo ass outside."

"What? No."

"Lundyn forreal. I'm sittin outside yo crib right now, so bring yo little ass out."

"Do you know what time it is?"I questioned.

"Yup, its eleven-thirty."

"And I got school tomorrow, so whatever you want you can tell me over the phone."

"Lundyn bring yo ass,"he said and hung up. I looked at my phone and frowned. I picked up the remote to my tv and paused it. I slid on my Nike slides and walked out of my room. When I went to the front my mom and, her boyfriend and my uncle was talking and smoking a blunt with music playing lowly in the background.

"Ma, I'ma be in the front if you need me,"I said making my towards the front door.

"Okay bebita (babygirl),"she said and put her lips to the blunt.

I walked out the house and seen Zion leaned against the hood of his truck, and he looked good in his joggers, bred 11s, black t-shirt and Bulls snapback. He wasnt even dressed up and he still looked good.

I stood in front of him and put my hands on my hips,"What you want?"

He chuckled,"Man come here."

"Nope."

He smirked and stood up from leaning on his car and gently pulled me by my arm.

"You gotta smart ass mouth for you to be so damn small,"he smirked and looked down at me.

"What you sayin? I'm suppose to be scared or somethin cause I'm short?"I questioned and raised an eye-brow.

He chuckled,"Maybe. Come take a ride with me."

"Zion,I have school tomorrow."

"So? I'll drop you off and pick you up, now come on,"he said and opened his car door for me. I rolled my eyes and got in his truck and he jogged over to the driver's side and got in.

About thirty minutes later we pulled up at Redondo Beach Pier and got out. He grabbed my hand and we started walking towars the Pier.

"Why you bring me here?"I asked curiously.

He shrugged,"I honestly dont know. I just know yall females be likin this romantic type shit, so here we are. I never did no shit like this before, but I can sense that you the type of female to like this stuff."

I laughed cause it was cute of him to be doing this, and he wasnt trying hard, he was still being himself even when he tried to step outside his comfort zone.

"This is cute, real cute,"I giggled.

"I try. So where you wanna go, and dont say the beach because I am not fuckin up my J's."

I laughed at his seriousness,"Lets just walk around for now, and play some games or somethin."

He nodded,"Aight."

We played games and I was really having fun with him. He was a goof ball, and I could tell he was just being himself and that was a breath of fresh air. A lot of niggas I come across be trying hard as hell just to impress me or whatever, but in reality all I want is for you to be yourself. Its okay to try to impress a female, but dont overdo it, and that is what I really liked about Zion. He was himself, and I was comfortable around him.