FOUR

Zion

I walked into the condo and shit was still everywhere. Empty liquor bottles was all over the floor, weed, paper plates, and plastic cups. I got mad all over again and made my way towards Zaire's room. I busted in to see him in his boxers with two bitches laying next to him, knocked out.

"Aye man!"I yelled and all three of them jumped out of they sleep.

"What the fuck you yellin for, nigga?"he squinted his eyes and looked at me.

"Yall bitches need to get the fuck out,"I said sternly to the females. They quickly gathered their belongings and left out the room and house.

"What is yo issue, bro?"

I frowned,"My issue is that yo muthafuckin ass out here wildin and not gettin this money right."

He smacked his lips,"Man you buggin. As long as I'm gettin this money, nothin else should matter."

"Everything you do does fuckin matter!"I yelled out in frustraion,"What yo ass gon do when Beeny ask about his money? Huh?!"

He frowned,"Thats when yo ass come in nigga! We brothers cuh! You suppose to have my back no matter what!"

"I've did that shit all my fuckin life for yo ass! Not once did you do no shit like that for me!"

I was so fucking tired of this nigga fucking up, it was ridiculous. Ever since we started doing this shit, I always had to cover for his, lie for his ass, make moves for his ass and I was tired of the shit. He cant act right even if his ass tried to, but he gon get his act right today, cause I got enough on my plate.

He sighed,"Whatever man. Like I said we family, you suppose to be there and have my back."

"Nah, you a grown ass man that can look out for himself. Family only come in when they need to, you suppose to face all your consequences that you got from the mistakes you made, nigga,"I said,"I'm not always gon be there, I got a son that needs a lot more attention than yo ass does. Zaire you gon have to man the fuck up, and stop wildin out and spendin this money on them bitches you be fuckin."

He chuckled,"Yea aight nigga."

I glared at him and shook my head then walked out his room. I walked passed all the filth in the living room and stormed out the house. I'm not even about to trip off this nigga no more. I'm about to get my own spot so he can do whatever the fuck he want to do. I love my brother to death but sometimes that nigga just make me so damn angry with all the stupid shit he do.

I got in my car and sped off.

***

"Daddy!"my lil man yelled as he ran towards me.

"Wassup Jr. you been good?"I asked as I picked him up.

"Yep. So now I can get that white car at the store."

I chuckled,"I guess you can, lil man."

"Yes!"he said excitedly and I put him down as his grandma and momma came into the living room.

"Hey Zion, how you been?"momma Shanell asked and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm cool, just livin,"I replied as she let me go.

"Good. It was nice seein you Zion and tell Zaire I said do better, but I'm outta here,"she said grabbing her purse and kissed Jrs and Marissa's cheeks then left.

"Aight lil man, tell ya momma bye so we can go,"I said and grabbed his Batman back pack.

"Zion,"Marissa started,"Can I uh, talk to you real quick?"