𝗧𝗘𝗡 - 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 𝗢𝗡𝗘; 𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦

S A G E  H A V E N

S A G E H A V E N

I pulled her shorts off eagerly and gulped. I was thirsty but not for water.

No, I wanted to suck on her pink clit because she looked so fucking good to eat. I reminded myself that I was committing a sin, laying with another woman who wasn't my wife.

I reminded myself that Mary herself was refusing me sex to gain the upper hand. It wasn't biblical. It was against the word of God so we were even...weren't we?

"Stop teasing, Sage" she whispered and her grip on my hair tightened. I put her legs over my shoulders and ran my finger over her pink clit. She was already sopping wet.

Fuck

"All for me, baby" I carefully slid a finger into her pussy so that I didn't hurt her and she let out a choking sound for a split second.

Slowly, I pumped my middle finger inside and outside her tight pussy, while she made heavenly sounds of pleasure.

"So...mhmm...thick" she moaned and I cautiously added another finger wondering how her tight pussy would take my cock and all of my cum when I decided to make love to her.

"Sage?" she moaned and her grip on my hair loosened for a few seconds before it tightened again. I pumped my fingers in and out of her, my tongue getting jealous of my fingers.

I wanted to taste her. I wanted to know how she would taste on my tongue.

"Oh sh-oh yes, Sage"

She was looking at me through narrowed eyes bathed in vulnerability and need. She was so fucking tight. Her pussy walls clenched tightly around my fingers.

"Shit, S-sage. Ugh! Faster" she squealed and I obliged. Her essence rolled down her clit and I lowered my tongue unto her pussy.

"Fuck" she moaned and I continued to thrust my finger in and out of her, curling my fingers inside her and sucking on her pussy. She tasted so exquisite. So sweet. I pulled my finger out of her and ran my tongue over her pink pearl.

"That feels sooo good" I glanced at her and smirked when her eyebrows furrowed, she looked like she was high on some drug.

I sucked on her clit and slid my tongue into her pussy, as deep as my tongue could go.

I knew I was doing something right when she began to moan loudly. I fucked her with my tongue, my fingers parting her pussy lips to give me more access.

Freedom to taste more of her.

She gripped my hair tightly and let out an earth shattering scream. I felt her essence roll out of her pussy and I took every drop, my tongue still teased her pussy.

"Oh shit" she whispered and I brought my creamed fingers to her lips. She parted her lips and I slid my fingers into her mouth, my fingers did not fail to touch her soft plump lips that had gotten darker from nibbling and biting them.

She sucked on my finger and I was tempted to pull my hard cock and bury it deep inside her.

"Don't tell me that was your first time eating

pussy because goddamn..." she whispered, breathing heavily and I laughed quietly.

"I guess we need to take another shower" I slowly placed her legs on the ground, ignoring her question.

Her pink small toes came into view and I took her left feet in my hand, tracing my free hand along her feet.

"Pastor Sage has a foot fetish?" she teased and I chuckled, not answering her but she had really beautiful feet.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I whispered, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. She bit her lip and pulled my collar. I hoisted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

If I was going to be honest, I had the most amazing day and leaving was the last thing I wanted.

"You will see me tomorrow...in church" she unbuttoned my shirt again and I chucked, knowing that if she successfully unbuttoned it, then I would stay over. The fact that she would be coming to church tomorrow set my heart aflame in fear and lust.

Now I knew why devoted pastors strayed. I knew why Adam couldn't refuse Eve.

I ran my thumb over her bottom lip and her palm pushed stands of my hair back.

"I had fun today" she confessed and I knew I had to remind her that this wouldn't be blossoming into a relationship anytime.

I loved Mary. She could be more than a handful but I loved her and I wasn't willing to let the morally proper love I had for my wife be dashed by a girl. One who didn't even know what life struggles were.

"This doesn't change anything, Risha. I like what we had today and I want to keep it separate from my real life" I whispered, wanting to taste her sweet juicy lips again and maybe fall asleep between her soft, thick thighs.

Her fingers continued to unbutton my shirt and I brought her hands to my racing chest.

"Are you listening to me, baby?" I breathed, knowing that I was doing something utterly wrong.

"We'll see" she smirked and pushed away from me. I let her thighs go and she dropped to the ground.

The way she spoke the words sent a shiver through me like she made a promise but I ignored it because she looked too goddamn enticing.