𝗧𝗪𝗢 - 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗦

S A G E  H A V E N

S A G E H A V E N

Mary laid in bed, my hard cock pressed between her ass cheeks and I couldn't get the image of the minx out of my mind.

My finger shakily trailed over her pale skin and I feared that she would look into my eyes and see the images of the brown lady I had been thinking about for six days.

I cupped her breasts over her ankle length cotton nightie and she moaned, waking up from her slumber.

I was ashamed of myself. I was supposed to be an example to the church but if they could read my mind, they would spit at me.

Throw stones at me for the sinful and immoral thoughts, lusting over a church member who looked to be one of the 'bad ones', the negative influences in the church.

Dreams of taking the brown skinned girl under me, thrusting my cock deep into her pussy as she screamed clouded my fantasies and my dreams. Her lips taking every inch of my cock, deep down her throat. Slapping my cock against her cheeks till she had a face-full of cum.

"Sage" she groaned and I felt bad, only a little but I felt like I would spill my cum in my pants.

I felt dirty but I prayed for forgiveness, it seemed like all I had been doing for the past six days since I set my eyes on her.

I pulled my cock out of my pants and rubbed the pre-cum all over my throbbing shaft. It almost hurt to touch myself. It was hard, pun intended.

"Fuck" I spat in impatience.

"I'm tired, Sage. We have to go to church in the morning. This isn't the time" she grumbled and probably went back to sleep.

My index finger prodded the tight knot of her asshole and she moaned lightly

Breathing heavily, I pressed my finger against her clit and was almost discouraged by the lack of wetness but I pressed my cock to her barely tight pussy. She squealed and pulled away.

"What the fuck, Sage! I said I was fucking tired, okay? My vagina hurts already, do you want to fuck me till I bleed? I'm not a coital toy!" she stood up, red faced and grabbed the sheets, walking out of the room. I groaned and stared at the almost-dark red tip of cock.

"Jesus, help me" I muttered and pushed myself out of bed, making my way to the bathroom for a long cold bath.