𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 - 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗚𝗢𝗗,

S A G E  H A V E N

S A G E H A V E N

If I had a definition for what torture was then how I felt would be the perfect description. I felt guilty, apologetic, scared and horny as fuck.

I stared at the tent in my pants unconsciously before glowering at the papers of building constructions on my home office table and let out a puff of air.

Mary didn't seem so appealing anymore. It hurt me to admit it but it was true. I would rather jerk off than slide my cock into the pussy of my own wife, the woman I had been lying next to for over twenty years.

"I made breakfast" I heard her sweet soft voice before she poked her head through the space between the jamb and the door. Her blue eyes shone with joy and love but I could hardly keep a smile and it had only been two days.

Two long days since I had seen Risha.

She didn't attend the weekly mid-week program and I wasn't that surprised but it seemed like it was getting more and more difficult to stay away from her. I feared that I would groan her name during one of my nightly fantasies and Mary would hear me since she was a very light sleeper and I was a heavy sleeper.

I asked myself if I wanted my marriage to be ruined after twenty happy years and I came to a very straight forwards answer.

No.

No, I didn't want our marriage to end because I was lusting over a twenty one year old beauty but I couldn't help it. It wasn't what I wanted but my hunger for the young girl came first. I would have spoken to Mary about it but she had a big mouth. She would tell Cecilia and Cecilia would tell two more people and before I would claim it was a joke, the entire church would've heard.

I wanted Risha and I was risking my own marriage to be with her.

"Are you okay?" Mary walked towards me with her long blonde hair in a high ponytail. She flashed me a smile and I licked my lips. She settled on my table and I frowned.

"You've been looking a little down lately. Do you want to talk about it?" her voice was soft. I knew that on any other day, I would've spilled but I couldn't. Not now.

The number of sins I had committed in the past week scared me.

"I'm fine. Just the work stress getting to me" I flashed her a smile and she cupped my face, pressing her lips to mine. She smelled different. Her lips felt different. Because she wasn't the object of my fantasies.

"Want to take some time to talk? Maybe meditate a little and read the bible together?" I could barely give a smile. She tucked loose strands of my hair behind my ear and I sighed, holding her hand in mine.

Her topaz orbs glowed with happiness but it wasn't so attractive anymore. It didn't give me the shiver it always did.

Did I fall out of love so easily? No, it couldn't be. Twenty years together and a girl was making me feel like some hormonal teenager.