𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 - 𝗚𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗧

S A G E  H A V E N

S A G E H A V E N

Orisha didn't come to church the Sunday after what transpired between us and the one after that but I hoped that she would come today.

Guilt ate at me every time I looked at Mary because while she tried to please me, I was thinking of another woman.

I would take my rigid cock in my hand but remember that it was against the word of God and settle for a cold shower.

"Someone is looking very good to eat" She giggled and fiddled with my tie. I gave her the best smile I could muster and pulled away, sliding my left hand into the pocket of my suit pants.

"You've been acting different in the past few weeks, Sage. I'm sorry but you know what the bible says about anal sex. You should know" she threw her hands into the air and I scoffed.

Her soft blue eyes bore into mine and I looked away before she could read the secrets in them.

Before she could tell that I didn't desire my own wife anymore. I had kissed a girl who could be the age of my own child if I had one.

"I'm sorry, Sage" she held my chin in her hands and I pulled her close to me before smashing my lips against hers.

She responded with an equal fervor but something was wrong. No, a lot of things were wrong.

Grabbing the collars of her shirt, I ripped her shirt open.

"Jesus Christ! Sage?!" her eyes were wide in surprise and I bit my lips before looking down at her bra-clad breasts.

Mary had bigger boobs than most of the women. She had soft and amazing tits. They didn't look all that amazing anymore and I hated it. I hated myself for it.

Was this greed?

Risha barely had half of Mary's D-cups but they looked so perfect. Was I being greedy? Was it because Mary was getting older?

"Can we try something, Mary?" I whispered and unclasped her bra. Her breasts came bouncing and I cupped them in my hands.

She let out a sound of pleasure and satisfaction. Her pink nipples had me thinking about Risha's nipple piercings. How good would it feel if I ran my tongue over the cold metal?

"Mhmm, try what?" she questioned and I shook my head. I knew she would turn the suggestion down but my dreams were getting crazier. I dreamt of sliding my fingers deep insider Risha's pussy before sucking on her clit, fucking her pussy with my tongue till my name fell from her lips like the Lord's Prayer.

Oral sex was a no-no in the bible and I had never felt the need to try it. Anal sex was a no-no as well so why? Why did Risha feature in all of my dreams and why the fuck couldn't I get her out of my mind?

Mary looked at me with bright blue eyes and I smiled before looking away from her.

"Go change your clothes and I'll be waiting for you in the car" I kissed her forehead and walked away.

I walked out of the house with a heavy heart and sat in the matte black BMW. I tapped the steering wheel while my mind fled back to the night two weeks ago. The way she looked into my eyes. The way she whispered my name. The way her lips felt on mine. I remembered it all.

I had to stay away from her.

I felt giddy as she stepped into church

I felt giddy as she stepped into church. I couldn't tell why I felt happy but she was here and that was all that mattered.

'Stay away from her, Sage' I thought to myself and nodded. I would only ask her why she didn't come to church for two weeks...just that. And maybe a kiss. I bit my lip when I thought about it.

I knew I wasn't supposed to do all of this. I knew that but I was powerless against my thoughts.

I prayed but she still invaded my thoughts. Reminders of her moans interrupted my prayers for forgiveness and strength making me sin and weak all over again.

"Somebody say 'Thanksgiving'!" I called and the congregation responded with equal energy.

My eyes settled on Risha. She was wearing a black long sleeved wrap dress that had a long slit from her shoulders to the cuff of the dress and the dress stopped a few inches above her legs.

Her shades sat on the bridge of her nose and her nude scarf tied in a way that showed her long red locks.

"When you grasp that God is working for you and answer back to what he's doing with thankfulness, gratefulness...rather than opposition, you will be blessed with many other virtues. But the question is how do you thank God?" I raised a brow and heard a 'Hallelujah' from somewhere at the back.

"Can someone tell me how to thank God...Anyone?" I paced forwards to get a better view of Risha. Her shades were still on and she didn't even spare me a glance.

"Praising God?" One of Mary's associates, Cecilia stood up with a mic to her lips and I glanced back at Risha.

"That's right. You develop a Grateful heart. The bible says, "Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever" She still wasn't looking at me and I could feel my confidence dwindling.

"Every good in your life is all from God and the minute you understand this, your reasons for thanksgiving will surely begin to amplify. Am I making sense?"

Yeses chorused through the churched but I felt my anger and frustration rise when she still didn't spare me a glance.

"If you don't know what to thank God for then you will not know how to thank him or even develop the sense of gratefulness" she finally looked up and I could feel her eyes on me.

The intensity of her gaze had me thinking of what had transpired between us.

She held her phone up to her ear and I watched her lips move. Her nose piercing glistened under all the bright florescent lights in the church.

"Praise the Lord?" I called and grabbed the handkerchief sitting on the dais, wiping my sweaty face with it.

"Hallelujah!" The congregation chorused but she didn't.

Instead, she took her shades off and stood up, making her way out of the church.

I wanted to run after her, apologize and kiss her till she forgot how to breathe.