𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 - 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

S A G E  H A V E N

S A G E H A V E N

Getting the little goddess off my mind was hard. Between mid-week church services, my crazy fantasies and a wife depriving me of sex, I could hardly sleep.

My morning devotion sessions morphed into wicked pipedreams. Every period I had set aside for prayers and meditations, I thought about sliding my cock into her pussy, staring at her coffee skin while her big brown eyes pleaded for more.

Sliding my cock in between her bouncy boobs till I came all over her face.

I hated myself for comparing her to Mary. Every day, there was something new to differentiate between Mary and Risha.

Somehow, for some reason, I had begun to think of mixed children, children with big brown eyes.

Children were out of the question for Mary and I seeing as Mary was in an accident that caused her to become permanently infertile and Mary was against adoption for some strange reason.

I could tell that the fact that she couldn't give me children from her bosom hurt her but I wanted to make her happy.

I grabbed a bag of apples and placed it into the cart.

"Look, all I'm saying is that you don't have to go back! I have an extra bedr- fuck you, Freya" she chortled while I stood, awestruck.

Long and thick red strands of dreadlocks cascaded over her shoulder and behind her back.

She donned a large white shirt that was clearly too big to be hers and a pair of ripped jean shorts as she pushed her cart with her left hand.

I contemplated my next action and pushed my cart towards her, acting like I was searching for something until my cart collided against hers.

"Oh my -Pastor Sage? I'm so sorry" I inhaled. There was something sinful, immoral...something morally wrong about the way she called my name but it felt so good.
Pastor Sage.

The dreams I had about her danced in my mind no matter how much I tried to push them off. My eyes slowly fell to her breasts and I gulped.

She had nipple piercings too? Blood of Jesus

"Uh...Risha. It's alright uh...you didn't attend any of the mid services this week" I cleared my through. I was never nervous. Never! I had spoken before a crowd of over five thousand people and I wasn't nervous.

"I'll call you back, Fre" she spoke into her phone covered by a grey fur case that looked too real to be faux fur.

"I hope you're okay?" I asked and she nodded, looking up at me with an innocent smile that had the bolts in my head turning. I prayed to God to give me the control I needed. It was hard to stop the images in my head.

I wanted to grab her thick thighs and slide my cock into her pussy. I wanted to fuck her in the bathroom, in a stall...the thrill of almost being caught fuelling our lust and need.

But I shouldn't have been thinking about that. I was over two times her age at least. I was a pastor, a well-known pastor and I was married. I was committing a sin even without touching her.

I made up my mind to go back home to read the Psalms after this. Maybe I wouldn't skip to Songs of Solomon and imagine her breasts and taut nipples in my mouth this time.

"I'm fine, thank you. You? How's the wifey?" she threw a couple of chocolate bars into her cart already filled with a variety of chocolates and groceries and I gulped. Why did she feel the need to ask me about my wife?

"Uh...she's good." I cleared my throat and walked next to her.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked. She spared me a glance and walked to the ice-cream compartment. I put a tub of vanilla ice cream into my cart.

"Wow, I didn't peg you as the vanilla type of man" my lips parted and I rubbed the nape of my neck, unsure of what to say. She tilted her head and her long locs that fell all the way to her plump, large and seemingly soft ass followed the motion behind her. Her lashes were long and her lips were moist.

"Beautiful" I whispered and my eyes flashed open at the realization of what I had said smacked me in the face but fortunately, she was deliberating on what ice cream flavors to take.

"You like ice cream a lot then?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Definitely" she giggled and reached to pull out a two unfamiliar tubs of ice cream. I had always stuck with Vanilla, maybe I needed to try new flavors.

"So what are you doing here? The wifey-"

"Can you not?" I snapped unconsciously and I let out a breath when I realized how loud my voice was. I didn't mean to but I was tired of hearing about my wife when the one girl I wanted under me was right next to me.

"Okay?" she whispered and I felt a pang in my chest as she wheeled her cart away.

Maybe it was for the best. I watched her ass and prayed to God to forgive my carnal thoughts.

It felt like the more I pushed her away, the harder it was to keep my thoughts at bay. I stood in the ice cream section, looking like a fool and watched her in the distance with her clearly expensive phone pressed against her ear.

I felt like I had to apologize. I snapped at her for the wrong reasons but id dint understand why I had to apologize to her. I followed her to the counter and slid my card to the cashier.

"You don't have to." She took the card from the boy behind the counter and handed it to me. I took it and handed it back to the cashier who seemed to recognize me.

"I can pay for my fucking shit, Sage!" she snapped and I gritted my teeth, turning to her. I wanted to give her a good spanking for yelling and cursing.

What? No more Pastor Sage?

"Don't curse" I warned her. Her lips were too pure for curses. That and it sounded too sensual when she cursed.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want and keep your holier than thou attitude away from me" she whispered sassily with an edge of anger and I shut my eyes, trying to think of something to except her lips.

Something else except my cock sliding between her lips, sliding my cock down her throat till she's gagging and choking on it. She grabbed the bag and walked out while I recited a verse from Revelations chapter twenty one to calm myself down.

I was unsuccessful because I found myself following behind her.

"Let me drive you home" I walked next to her and she sighed, staring at the clouds, It seemed like it would rain and I bit my lip to hide a grin.