𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 - 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦

S A G E  H A V E N

S A G E H A V E N

She had easily taken out the hairband that held my hair in a messy bun and my clothes. I rubbed my cock in between her bouncy ass cheeks, cupping her breasts.

She had taken her nipple piercings out. I liked them a lot but now, I could lick her nipples easily.

Beautiful

"You're spending the entire day with me" she stated and I spun her around. Her eyes fell to my cock and I groaned when she slid her index finger along a throbbing vein on my cock.

"Shit, Risha" I thrust my hips involuntarily and she had barely even touched me. I glanced down at her and she had her lower lip in between her teeth.

"So big, long and thick. The full package" she whispered and I hissed under my breath as she ran her thumb over the slit of my cock.

She blinked at me innocently and I licked my lips.

"Do you think it'll fit in my mouth?" she giggled and kissed my chest. I felt like I was about to have a heart attack at her question. Her mouth?

"We'll just have to see, won't we?" I was frozen when she answered her own question. She dropped to her knees while my eyes were wide.

"Stop" I breathed even if it wasn't what I wanted to say. I didn't want her to stop. For the first time in my entire life, I wanted to know what it would feel like to have lips around my cock but I feared that I would mess everything up.

Maybe cum in her mouth or hurt her.

She looked up at me tenderly and tilted her head, her index finger still teasing my shaft causing it to jerk with every motion.

"You don't want me to suck your cock, Sage?" I ran my fingers through my hair, looking down at her again. Her eyes were full of desire, lust and she looked too goddamn beautiful as the shower rained all over her glistening brown skin.

"I...I...I've never uh...never-" I trailed off, feeling embarrassed. I looked at her on her knees and found myself getting even harder at the thought of my cock inside her mouth.

My lips parted as her warm hand found my cock and she wrapped her palm around it, pumping.

I pressed my palm against the mirror so that I didn't fall from the surge of pleasure I felt.

"Do you want me to stop, Sage?" I shook my head and watched her. Her tongue ran over the slit of my cock and I slid my fingers into her hair, watching the loose bun cascade over her shoulders as the water pelted our skin.

"Fuck" I whispered as she took my cock into her mouth.

Watching her was even more erotic than I imagined. She swirled her tongue around my cock and I gripped her hair from the intensity of pleasure she gave to me.