PROLOGUE

"I grabbed her long red locs and thrust into her, whispering her name like the Lord's Prayer. She wasn't my Wife but she was my Salvation"
-Pastor Sage

She was everything he was supposed to stay away from but he couldn't help himself. He wanted a taste, just a little taste. 'A little taste' was what he told himself every time he went back to her like the prodigal son.

"Anal and Oral sex are against the word of God the forty five year ogle blonde cried out to her husband and she stood before him, naked. Her D-cups bounced with every motion while Sage stared at her.

'She wasn't so appealing anymore' he thought and partly hated himself for it. Mary was his wife and he, a pastor, was chasing a twenty one year old girl.

His long blond and brown hair was put in a neat bun in a pile on his head.

He almost scoffed. Of course! He knew but he found himself daydreaming about running his tongue over Risha's clit, suckling and fucking her pussy with his tongue till she spilled her sweet essence in his mouth when he should have been praying.

I feel nostalgic. *inhales the air*
Anyways! I don't give out holy water anymore cause...well...Wattpad police will probably find me. I'd say to not read it if you're not over the age of 17 but *blinks and stares intently at you * y'all never listen to me.

If you can't see this chapter, you can read it in the next chapter.
Don't forget to vote, comment, share and add to your reading lists!
Enjoy!
-Aduke🌹