𝗦𝗜𝗫 - 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗦 & 𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗦

S A G E  H A V E N

S A G E H A V E N

I stared at the ceiling with my hands crossed behind my head as Mary slept peacefully next to me.

I should have been asleep as well seeing as we had just come back from an overnight prayer service at 4:35 A.M. but I couldn't sleep. I could barely close my eyes without thinking about Orisha.

It was getting a little painful to try to ignore her existence and it was only just a Wednesday.

She was doing something to me and I wasn't sure if I liked it but I knew I couldn't fight it.

"It's a goddamn sin for fucks sake" I harshly whispered to myself when I began to think about those pierced nipples. Since I had been called by the Lord, I could count how many times I had masturbated on one hand and it was all in the presence of my wife but it was different now.

My cock grew harder under my sweatpants and I licked my lips, my heart beating in my chest as I thought about what I was about to do. I pushed the covers off my body lightly and walked to the bathroom, glancing over my shoulder to make sure Mary didn't wake up.

I locked the door behind me, feeling like a child about to do something wrong.

Something very wrong.

I gulped and tugged my sweatpants down. I ignored how my cock slapped against my lower stomach and kicked the pants off.

With a small breath, I took my cock in my hand. I cupped my tightened balls and let out a hiss at the contact of my hands cooled by the air conditioning.

"F-fuck" I whispered, imagining Risha kneeling before me.

Her lips were spread into that youthful and lively smile before she cupped my balls in her hand.

"You like that, Sage?" she asked and I nodded.

I pumped my cock, a thrill running over my spine as I thought of her.

She took my cock in her warm mouth and I thrust into her mouth, having the devil's grip on her hair.

"Shit. Oh fuck, Risha" I whisper and grip the bathroom counter as my hand continue to pump my cock.

The tip of my cock had darkened, eager to be milked and the veins on my thick shaft pulsed visibly.

Another bout of current racketeered through me when I imagined how she would struggle to take my cock inside her. My toes clenched together and curled through the profuse pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum. Cum all over those beautiful tits" I bit my lips as my legs shook and ropes of cum spilled on the ground of the large bathroom.

The metallic taste of blood registered in my mouth and I suddenly felt lighter. I stared at the creamy white cum on the ground and a walked to the full length mirror.

Cum sat on my knuckles and I could see the way my chest rose and fell all because of her. I turned the shower on and bathed in my guilt and cold water.

I got to the grocery store at the same time I did last week Wednesday and walked around a bit, my heart jumped in my chest whenever an individual from the church stayed behind to greet me

"We have an amazing testimony we would like to share on Sunday" Mrs. Greater sang like she was in a fairytale and I smiled.

Her husband had his arm around her waist, giving me a supportive smile.

"We thank God for that. Be sure to give th-" she wheeled a cart full of chocolates again behind the couple.

This time, she's wearing a pair of jeans that hugged her ass and a pastel blue shirt that showed off her tight flat stomach, pile of waist beads and delectable skin.

She had one of those airpods in her ear and she groaned. Her hair was in a lazy pile on her head.

"I'm perfectly fine, Sameeha. How about your boy toy?" she giggled and I found myself lost in the sound. A melodious sound. A beautiful and sweet sound.

"Can we continue this on Sunday? I apologize but I have somewhere to be" I apologized swiftly as Risha wheeled the cart away from me before she stopped at some chocolate stand, comparing two varieties.

"Of course, Pastor Sage. I hope to see you at the prayer service tomorrow" I hummed in agreement and they walked away. I walked as swiftly as I could behind her.

I was obsessed with the motions of the tiny glass beads on her waist. The way they moved so fluidly and her ass was so firm, large.

"Risha?" she continued to walk and I glanced around before taking her arm. Her eyes widen as she turns to me.

"Hey" I whispered and she licked her lips before pulling away from me. She tapped on the airpods in her ears and tilted her head at me with a question in her eyes.

From the way my heart raced, I feared that I would get a heart attack.

She was extremely gorgeous.

"Let's talk at your place?" I whispered, wanting to kiss her lips again. I wanted to kiss her senseless.

I really wanted to. She stared at me like I had lost my mind before she glanced at both ends of the aisle.

She tilted her head up to look at me and I wanted to suckle on those juicy lips.

"I -you've driven me crazy. Since that kiss...It's hard for me to sleep without thinking of you. You're everywhere and...and its-" I pushed myself away from her when a few people walked into the aisle.

My heart was beating like an African drum in my chest. She smelled amazing. Her eyes were on mine and I could read the lust in them. She wanted this as much as I did. She bit on the corner of her bottom lip and she looked like she was contemplating her next decision.

"Please?" I mouthed and she sighed before she motioned for me to follow her.

I did.

I followed behind her eagerly to the counter. I slid my card to the cashier who gave me a polite smile. I couldn't muster a smile with my cock pressing against my zipper.