𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 - 𝗔 𝗕𝗔𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗦

S A G E  H A V E N

S A G E H A V E N

As soon as I had placed her grocery bags on the kitchen island, I spun around. She was a few inches away from me and I took steps towards her until I had her cornered against the wall.

"Sage" she whispered and I gripped her thick thighs, hoisting her up. I hadn't kissed her yet but she could feel my cock. I was sure of it.

Her legs wrapped around my waist firmly.

"Yes...baby?" I growled and kissed her neck.

'Baby'.

The word left my lips fluidly.

So easily.

I grunted at her sweet scent and ran my nose along her neck while she shivered. I placed soft kisses along her neck. She whimpered at every kiss I placed on her neck and she let out a small mewl when I sucked on her brown skin.

I pulled back and looked into her brown eyes. My hands grazed the pile of beads on her waist and they hit each other with a click-click sound.

"So beautiful. Did you think about me, Risha?" I brought my lips to her, simply hovering over hers. I could feel the warm air leave her lips and into mine. I squeezed her ass softly at first and she moaned.

She was about to speak when I pressed my lips to hers. It felt like a heavy burden had left my shoulders.

My tongue searched for everything and nothing in her warm mouth. I cupped her breasts and ran my thumbs over my latest obsessions, her nipple piercings. Her nails dug into my hair and I let out a breath as she set if free, letting it cascade over my shoulders.

I bit on her lower lip and felt her shiver before running my tongue over the surely bruised lip. I pulled back but she reattached her lips to mine. I chuckled and pinch her taut pierced nipples.

"I thought about you every time. Everything about you is so memorable, so feminine...so beautiful" I whispered and her lips stretched into a smile.

One that had my smile break. It was the most beautiful and sincere smile I had ever seen in all of my existence.

"Well I thought about you too" she mumbled and bit her lips. I chuckled and placed a chaste kiss on her lips, unwilling to let her go. I loved how she felt in my arms and against me.

"Will you stay for dinner?" her big eyes had me nodding even before I could think about what I had done. I was supposed to have dinner with Mary at home, she said she would be waiting for me. I couldn't take back my action the moment I saw the excitement in her eyes.

I dropped my face in her neck, still playing with her breasts.

"I'm twenty one, I studied theater art in the University of Lagos" she told me as she brought the glass of wine to her lips

"I'm twenty one, I studied theater art in the University of Lagos" she told me as she brought the glass of wine to her lips. I raised a brow.

"A graduate? At twenty one?" I was impressed. She grinned and nodded. I brought the roll of spaghetti to my lips and almost moaned out in pleasure.

It was the first time in over twenty years I was eating something my wife or my mother didn't cook.

"Yup, I graduated high school at the age of fourteen.

My best friend might have had something to do with the speed-up but my grades were all me" she winked at me and I chuckled. I watched her as she sat across me.

There was something about listening to her voice. Her sweet melodious voice. I dropped the clearly expensive ceramic plate on the glass coffee table.

"Come here" I rasped and she crawled towards me before straddling me. I cupped her breasts over her shirt and pressed small kisses on her nipples.

"This is wrong" I whispered and pushed her shirt up, giving me an ample view of her beautifully brown breasts.

I licked my lips at the sight of the silver accessories in her nipples.

"You like them?" she whispered and cupped her breast in her hands, squeezing. My cock grew harder and harder under her.

"You know I fucking do." I raised my hips lightly and licked my lips. Hungry for her sweet honey lips. It was almost strange how it felt so right with her.

It took everything in me not to make love to her sweet body. We were practically strangers but it barely felt like that.

"Mhhmm" she moaned and leaned her forehead against mine. My lips parted and just as I was about to kiss her addicting lips, a shrill sound made her pull away. I groaned as she pulled back and grabbed the phone with the fur case, placing it against her ear.

"What do you want, Sam?" she glowered and my heart dropped at the name.

'Sam? Did she have a boyfriend?' I thought to myself

"Yes, I know that. Look, I don't know anything about Cory. I cut all ties with him after you did" she spoke and winked at me.

My cock grew harder, ignoring the strange rage that danced underneath my skin. I wanted to suck her nipples so that whoever she was speaking to knew that she already had me.

I scoffed at the thought of Sam being a twenty one year old boy. I was going to be who she needed. What she needed.

"I don't know, Sam. Dante Fiorelli already asked to ship a hundred cargos" she grumbled and I rubbed her ass lightly, wanting to see her beautiful smile once more. {A/N: I'm about to marry you if you find the Easter eggs here!}

"That was before I left! I told you...no, Milliano did not phone us to let us know about the fucking shipment either!" she exclaimed and I wondered what she was talking about. I had an inkling that it was something she shouldn't be doing.

"Excuse me-"she whispered and kissed my cheek before walking away.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" she squealed into the phone and I adjusted my cock in my pants.