𝙰𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙲𝙴𝙾

Chapter 1

(Nuisance)

Teepakorn House

This house has three siblings living own by themselves. Silent mood breeze in the morning comes inside the house. Two boys are seen so much comfortable with their sleeping. They don't care is time to go to work. They must have so much pressure from their works. Suddenly the sound of footages come near their room. The footages come near the second brother's bed and slap hard on his back.

"Ouyy! Phi Tap, why you hit me in the early morning?'' younger man whine and wake up from his bed while pouting his mouth.

"Look at the clock!! What times is it, now? Don't you have go to work? Get up your ass now. I give you on fifteen minutes prepare yourself." Tap gives the last glance to his second younger brother and sigh. And then he goes to the last room near the big window. And then he opened the door and see a man under his blanket while snoring.

"Yahhh! Win get up" Tap come near his youngest's bed and take out his younger blanket from the bed. The youngest whine and still in the bed. Tap can't calm down anymore with his younger brother. He pulling his brother's right ear.

"Oww! Phi Tap. I'm sorry, I get up ok I get up from the bed. Please take out your hand from my ear" Win begging his oldest brother. Tap stop pulling his ear and look at Win.

"Now, get up and prepare yourself. I already cook your breakfast. See you in fifteen minutes. If I don't see you in fifteen minutes later. You know what going on!!" Tap send death glare to Win. Win is trembling Because he knows his oldest brother mean and strictest than his second brother.

Two young men get up from their bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower. Five minutes later get out of the bathroom and prepare yourself to work. New wear a white t-shirt and white pants with black snickers. And Win wears a light-brown suit with his white snickers. Win really like something comfortable and fresh to himself. Two young men get out of their room and go to the kitchen to eating their breakfast made by their oldest brother. When they come into the kitchen, they saw their oldest brother already put food on the table. Tap stare at his young brothers.

"Come and eat your breakfast before it too late goes to work," Tap says before to give them a last glance. Win and New are cheerful when they saw their favorite foods in the table. Tap really good at cooking so damn good no one can compare with his cooking skill. Everyday Tap always made breakfast and dinner for his brothers. Because three of them live on their own. Their parents live at Chiang Mai do the farm fruit. Only three of them come to the city for works. So, tap needs to take care of his brothers is his duty to take care of them. Tap doesn't want to have love, right now because he thinking love is blind and hurt.

"Last permission from your oldest brother, Next time I will stop coming to wake both of you up from the bed. If I see 7 o'clock in the morning both of you not yet get up from the bed. I stop slap or pull your ear anymore because two of you are adults now, but I will stop cooking your breakfast and dinner for two months. Deal!!!" Win and New are shivering his oldest brother's last words. They really enjoy their brother's food. And one more thing they don't want their oldest brother got mad at them.

"Sorry! Phi Tap for late waking up. Yesterday, my big bossy Tay he coming with his plan new project and he orders me around to changes the new and concept fresh and cool. He ordering me too much. So that why I got a deep asleep" New pouting his mouth to his oldest brother to stop mad at him.

"Phi New stop pouting your mouth is not suiting on you. You already turn 27 years this year. Stop doing that" Win scolding to his brother always pouting mouth if he wants to beg something.

"You know I'm older but I'm still handsome and fresh." New scolding back to Win. Win about to fight back, but Tap stop them.

"I'm really tired both of you. Stop fighting each other in front of me" Tap scolding New and Win.

"He starting first" New point his finger to Win.

"Stop it Ok, I know both of you are tired of the working. But health is really important. I don't want both of you to skip breakfast and go to work with an empty stomach. I give permission waking late on holiday or weekend, Ok?" New and Win silently nodding their head. They want to cry right now because of Tap's touching words. They are adults now, but still a kid on their oldest brother's eyes.

Suddenly Win Phone ringing, he sees his boss calling him. He presses answer bottom.

"Good Morning! Mr. Vachirawit" Win speaking politely to his CEO.

"Come to my company right now. I have a new project to discuss on. And one more thing contact my partner business about the new product of our company. And one more thing, on the 1 o'clock prepare my meeting with Mr. Thanaport, ok?" Win biting his bottom lip to control his anger in the early morning. He lost his mind to work with his CEO name Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree. A young successful businessman in Thailand who is a perfectionist about working. All things that his CEO working on need to be on time and perfect. Everything needs to be perfect by Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree.

"Yes, Sir" Win put down his phone while close his eyes tightly.

"Hah! your CEO must be order you to work hard again? Yes, your CEO and his older brother really has the same attitudes about ordering peoples to work." New asking Win. Win nodding and he is faster eating his breakfast in one minute.

"Slow down little Win. Take your time eating you must be a choke. Win needs to be work hard because he is the secretary of the CEO in the company. This is his job. And you, too. New," Tap motivate to his little brother don't want him to upset or pressure.

"Not only Win but also my boss Tay he is the older brother Win's CEO. He is a jerk working hard. Always complaining something wrong and order too much" New snicker to his boss.

"They both are damn Jerks," Win and New says at the same time. Tap shock by their brother's attention.

"Bye, I go to work first, Phi Tap and Phi New. See you tonight. Phi Tap Thank you for your breakfast." Win Hurry up to go the door

"Win your mouth have sauces!!" New shouting from the kitchen but Win is hurrying up. He doesn't hear his brother shouting.

"Win maybe do it by proposing put the sauces on his lip because he wants someone to wipe it for him" New complaining. Tap hears that he slapping his brother's head for nonsense. New pouting his mouth and touch his head slowly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes:

What do you think of the first chapter Getting Over You? 

I hope you like it 🍒

Please VOTE and COMMENT your though 🎀🙏🙏

Thank YOU, 💝

May_____