𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒

Chapter 3

(Don't Know This Feeling)

BLUE-TAY-EASTON Restaurant

Win book this restaurant for his boss because owns by his older brother Tay. And one more thing, Bright always eat food here even when he stayed the office he still orders from this restaurant. So, Win knows that his boss favors the restaurant he chooses this for him anytime.

11: 45 am

Time for lunch, Bright and Win arrive at the Tay's restaurant. The manager there knows that Bright is the younger brother of his boss. So, he bows a little to him and guides them to the special room. And that time, they meet Tay and New comes to check the restaurant.

"Hi Bright, come to had lunch?" Tay comes direct to Bright and hugging his younger brother. Bright hugging back to his brother. They walk into the special VIP room with his both secretaries. Win takes a glance at his older brother, what a coincidence today to had lunch with him. New looks back at his brother and speak lowly "What up?".

Win shaking his head nothing, they both come to sit in front of their boss. Win looking around the room to see the design while New calling his sense back to realize.

"How about your day, Bright?" Tay asking his brother because it had been a long time that they meet each other

"How about your day, Bright?" Tay asking his brother because it had been a long time that they meet each other. They were busier with their works. Tay is coming up next to his summer fashion. And Bright, he busies with his new plan projects.

Tay, he will be the heir of clan Vachirawit Chivaaree Company. But he not interesting in the business of his family owns. He loves to design clothes when he was 12 years old. He wants a freedom career, not overstress and enjoy life. When he was 18 years old is hidden his parents and create his brand name. He recycles the old clothes that he wears only one or two times to sold or design like vintage colors. Just only 1 year, his pages have many followers and got many customers interest in his clothes. And one more thing, they follow Tay because he is a model of his brand name, too until now. And that time, his parent discussed with Tay about the company that he is the heir of the Vachirawit Chivaaree. Why he chose his dream job over the family business? At that time, they had a big argument for many months.

When Tay was 18 years old, Bright is 16 years old. He knowing that his brother good at design and his career got success, too. So, when he knows that his dad had a serious argument with his brother. He comes to his dad's home office.

"Flashback"

The younger boy standing in front of his dad's home office for about 15 minutes. He tries to inhale and exhale his breath to work normally. When he calms down enough, he raises his hand to knock on the door twice. He heard dad telling him to come in.

"Daddy," Bright tells his dad about his presence.

"Oww Bright son, why you coming here? It already late at night" his dad response back to his son.