ᗰY ᑭᖇOᑭEᖇTY

(Chapter 12)

(I Happy Be With U)

Along the way from Bangkok to Phuket and now they arrive safe and sound. While they stay inside the plane, Bright took care of the younger man like Win is a kid in his eyes when Win gets hungry he will ask the female to bring his favorite food and drink, when Win sleepy, the older man brings the pillow for him to check the chair is comfortable or not, and also when the plane landing down Bright hold the younger man hand afraid that Win will be scare. Win always chuckles at the action that the older man does for him, Win always teased the CEO 'I am a kid to you? You acted like my mom.' Bright rolled his eyes but in the end, he also chuckled.

Now the couple goes to the exit of the hallway then Win sees Mr. Lee who is the manager in the Phuket branch. Yes, Bright's company have in Phuket, too. Then they walk directly to Mr. Lee and the manager bows to them.

"Mr. Bright, the car is there." Mr. Lee said to the CEO and guided them to the parking car. After that Bright opens the door for Win in the back seat, the younger man smiles at Bright and says thank you to him. And the older man smiled back at him.

Along the way to the hotel Win staring at the view out of the window, he saw the coconut trees, big palm trees, and green grasses beside the road, and also the weather is seen good and fresh with a color blue sky. Win had never been on a vacation by yourself like going on a trip for a while. Win just rest with his two brothers like stay at home or hang out in the Bangkok big city. Now he has a chance to enjoy himself, especially to release his stress from work. Win must be thanks to the man behind him. Win looks back to Bright and the older man notices it, Bright smiles back at Win and holds the younger man's hand so tight. They spend about thirty minutes at the hotel.

Casa Grande Hotel

When they arrive at the hotel the staff come to greet them by giving the ring flowers to them. Then Mr. Lee guided the two men to the big living room for a special guest on the second floor. Win follows behind the older man back. Now they stay inside the living room and Mr. Lee told the older man to wait until he was going to inform someone to meet him. About ten minutes later the door of the living room opening revealed two men came inside. Then the older man went directly to the Bright position and gave him a handshake with a big smile on.

"Hi Bright, long time no see, you leave your work to me huh!" The older man teases him while punching Bright's shoulder lightly. Bright chuckles at the older man's words.

"No!! Phi Mew, I am busy with my business and also you are big sharing in the hotel. I am glad that you did not kick me out." Bright said back to the older man and gave him back a teasing tone.

YES, Bright is a shareholder in this hotel, too. Because Bright has his business so he is focusing on his business only. And about this hotel Bright leave into Mew's hands to take care of and the most things Mew is biggest sharing.

Mew just chuckled with Bright and then Mew noticed a cute younger man behind Bright. Then Bright follows eye contact that is staring. Bright guess that Phi Mew must be curious about Win.

"Win, let me introduce Phi Mew to you. Here it is Phi Mew the CEO of the hotel and the younger man behind Phi Mew is his wife named Gulf. And Phi Mew, this is my secretary and also my special person..." Bright introduces Win to the two men confront him. Win got blush after hearing what Bright mentioned to them. While Mew and Gulf looked at them with shock. It has been a long time that he heard Bright get love again. This younger man must be amazing that can capture Bright's heart.

"You are like your name Win, nice to meet you, Win. If you wanna go to a beautiful place, I'll guide you anywhere here." Gulf said to Win. Win nodded his head and showed his bunny smile to Gulf. Then Gulf smiles back at the younger man. Gulf thought that Win is really cute and especially his bunny smile.