𝚂𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝

Chapter 5

(Jealousy)

After several days that happen in the restaurant, everyone starts busier. Tap start to create the new menu. Every day he always gives brother a lunch box to test his food also Bright, too. Because the CEO complained that the food that Win's brother cook also suits his taste. But Mike still always go to Tap restaurant even the older man always gives him a cold attitude. Tay and New go to England to work with another brand name to collaborate on summer fashion weeks. They need to stay there for about two weeks. New call his brothers to ask them about everything in Thailand without his presence, he always complains about everything. Win thought Phi Tap like mom but Phi New also looks like dad.

The Trilogy Equipment and Business Company

Win is so busier because the new contacts want to cooperate with his company. And he needs to arrange his boss schedules before one week and check out the teamwork projects before sending it to the CEO. Bright also busier, too. He doesn't have much time to break, every day he needs to go meet the client, business partner, or have a meeting with them. Bright and Win, sometimes go home late because they need to have dinner with a client.

Gun and Mike free at lunchtime he wants to go have lunch with Bright like Three gangs before. So, they decide to go to Bright's office to call him to join at lunchtime.

"Hi Win! Did your boss free or not?" Mike asks Win when he saw Win doing his work in his office. Win nods

"Maybe? because it not yet time to meet a client, you can go to meet him." Win tell them. He nods their head and walks directly to Bright's office. Gun knocks on the door twice times and then he heard Bright telling them to come in.

"Hi Bright!" Mike greeting to the CEO. Bright stops what he doing and looks up to his best friends. He curious, why his friends coming here?

"What are you doing? Why are you coming here? Did your team had any problem needing help from me?" Bright asking them, they shook their head.

"NO!! We just want to have lunch with you. It has been a long time we have lunch together. Let go!!" Gun tells Bright his reason to come here.

"Yes, I also ask your secretary he told us. You are free? So come on, let have lunch together for once." Mike whine at Bright wants the CEO to agree with him. Bright looking at them with suspect eyes.

"Are you sure, coming here to meet me just wants to have lunch together?" Bright asking them back. They rarely have lunchtimes together because they are so busy with their lover like Mike always goes to Tap's restaurant and Gun accompany Love every day. Why today they abandon their lover to join lunch with him?

Mike and Gun looking at each other and laugh dryly, they really can't hide anything from this man. Mike nodding his head

"Yes, we have something to discuss with you, but not here. Leave your work for a while we don't take you so much time." Gun response to him.

"Yes, come on Bright. Get up from your seat. I'm hungry, man" Mike walks to the Bright desk and takes the CEO hand to walk out from his work. Bright follows his best friends by them guiding him. He stops in front of Win's office to check on him. He saw Win doing his work on his desktop.

"Win, did you have lunch already?" Bright asks Win, the younger man stops doing his work and looks out to his boss.

"Not yet, but my brother made me a lunch box for me, so maybe I eat my lunch at the cafeteria." Win responds to his boss.

"I'm so jealous of you, Win. I also want my lunch box from him," Mike said in a sad tone, on the other side Win chuckle at Mike who crush on his coldness brother. Bright nods his head to Win, he checks to Win one last time before he follows his best friends to the elevator.