𝒞𝒪𝒩𝐹𝐸𝒮𝒮𝐼𝒩𝒢

(Chapter 8)

(I Know You Are Mean To Me)

(Previous Week, Day 5)

Mike's House

Bright sitting lonely in the back yard looking up at the sky, then someone tapping on his shoulder. Bright looking up sees Mike standing next to him and Boss brings mini storage beers to walk directly to them. They sitting near Bright, taking out each beer to drink. Bright sipping the beer and sighs loudly. Mike looks at the CEO with a curious expression.

"This is Day 5 that you ignore Win, did you figure your feeling already?" Mike asking Bright while sipping his beer. Bright drink up the beer to digest his mood right now. Bright nods his head.

"Yes, I start knew it when the first day I told Win that Earth will be working with me a week. I saw his upset expression inside my heart uncomfortable, but I need to test myself with him no choice." Bright stop a while and looks to the sky again. Mike and Boss taking out beer to drink.

"The second day, harder than the first day, I asked him to send Earth an email about my schedule. When I get out of the office, I see him looking at me with a confused expression, I know I try my best to hide my feeling to see his sad face."

Bright sipping his beer to holding up his emotion right now, his throat really wanting to explore more than words but he tries to keep it.

"All these days, without him I realize two things at the same time. First, he is the best secretary that done great work even he is not working with me for about a week. He still arranges my meeting clearly have time for me to rest and set the time with my partner not difficult for me. And the second..." Bright stops here, he raises his right head to his left chest where the heart location. Mike and Boss looking at Bright waiting for the CEO spilling what his hidden.

"And second, I realize my heart has him, my secretary. When someone else stayed with me, but not him. I missed him so badly. I miss his presence near me, his bunny smile, his cute innocent face, his scent smell like vanilla peaches, I swear." Bright said with softly smiles while thinking about Win. Mike and Boss secretly smiling at each other. Mike groaning his voice a little adjust his sitting and looks back at Bright.

"So that means! You realize that you have a feeling for Win." Mike asks Bright. Bright looking back to his best friends nods his head multiple times.

"Yes! I know clearly myself right now that I and Win are more than boss and secretary. And I am skipping the test tomorrow, I can't ignore him anymore, we always stayed near each other when he is not with me, I don't like it. I will tell him my feeling before it's too late. I delay this feeling for about three years, it too bad. I am so lucky that Win didn't have someone else." Bright sighs out loud release his breath that holding him tightly these days. He sipping beers with a smile on his face.

"But on those days, did you remember when you drunk up so badly when you knew Win is on dating. Are you sure Win didn't meet up with someone else?" Mike asking the CEO with a confusing expression.

Bright suddenly stop his spot like status after he remembers the situation, he forgets about that day. Boss heard Mike saying a silly question, he quickly smacks Mike's head hard. Mike looks at Boss while touching his head slowly.

"Don't listen to Mike, I asked Love for you already. He named is Paris, he is a senior of Win on the college year. He is the senior that Win respect because he helps Win explained the assignment and exam. And one more thing, when Win graduate, Paris help Win to apply for the job in Japan because he has the chance to transfers working in Thailand, so he asked Win to work replace him in Japan." Boss tells them stories behind. Mike scratched his head slowly while taking a peek at Boss.