𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝚘 𝚄

(Chapter 13)

(My Reminding)

Bright and Win, enjoy their time in Phuket and accompany their friends. Today is the second day that they stay here. Bright plans take the younger man to ride Jet Ski because he heard Win mumbling that jet ski is so cool he wanna try once in his life. Yes, of course, Bright wants to be the perfect boyfriend he serves Win whatever he wants. He asked Mew to help him prepare the jet ski. So, the Mew Gulf couple will join them on the boat, they will stop in the middle of the sea to ride the jet ski and fishing. After they prepare their things, Bright guide Win goes inside the boat. When the boat stops, they need to enjoy the ride.

"Win, you wanna try to ride the jet ski, right.?" Bright asked the younger man, Win nodded immediately to the older man. Bright show Win the jet ski up the sea.

"Okay, come here. You ride behind, first I will guide you how to ride it." Bright telling the younger man. Win nodded multiple times, Bright chuckled so cutely.

Mew and Gulf look at each other and smile when they see the two younger lovers fall in love.

"Bright happier than before maybe because of the person behind him right now," Gulf said to his husband and Mew nodded agreement to what his husband said. Mew slightly put his hand on Gulf's wait while at the same time they looked at BrightWin. Bright guide Win to ride the jet ski multiple times and now it is time for the younger man to enjoy the ride for himself. So, Bright wants to switch the seat with Win, but the younger man rejects.

"I want to try to ride the jet ski by myself for the first time," Win says to the older man. Bright shot his eyebrow up at what the younger man requested. Mew knew what was going on between them because Mew saw that Win was not simple or innocent.

"No, Win!! I'm not allowing you to ride by yourself. You just know how to ride it and then want to ride it by yourself. Did you know how to swim!!"

"I know, I learned to swim when I was ten years old. Truth be told, Phi Bright I can do it." Win tries to comfort the older man to let him do it.

"Still NO!" Bright shot up the answer to Win. The younger man started to pout his lip and crossed the arm on his chest, ignoring Bright's face.

Bright sees Win action, knowing that the younger man is upset right now. Bright signs out loud, wow have the younger boyfriend so hard, always upset and switching moods, but so cute when the younger boyfriend of his is mad.

"Okay Okay, I allow you to ride by yourself, But I follow your back with another jet ski. Okay?" Bright said to his younger lover. Win eyes widen and smile widely at his older lover. Bright smiles back at him and hand him to their jet ski and also help him to wear a helmet.

"Young love is so blind, Wow are you sure that is Bright Chivaaree.?" Mew asked his husband.

"You are dumb, too. When you come to flirt with me, yes young love is so blind but unforgettable." Mew and Gulf laugh and they recall their old time when they first met and on their wedding day.

After the whole day, they enjoy their time and eat something inside the boat, laughing teasing each other especially, Mew teasing Bright is an introverted person who gets many girls to propose and doesn't know how to respond, always asking Mike and Boss to walk with him. So they will help him out.

"Phi Bright is sensitive to girls." Win said while at the same time wanting to mock the older man.

"But I am not sensitive to you." Bright teasing back to his younger lover and Win his face start to blush hard.

***************************************************

Win takes a nap in his bedroom, he is tired because of their activities. Suddenly, he heard someone knock on his door, Win walking to the door, open the door and see the servicer give him a suit and he sees on the suit have the postcard