Tratie : Benjamin Thomson

A/N:Hey Readers!!!!

Please comment if you see any spelling mistakes as I am too lazy to read from the start and check for spelling mistakes. I would be grateful if you guys tell me!!!!!

Thank you for all the votes and comments you've given!!!! 💜

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin'POV

I loved Katie a lot

She was like a little sister to me.

She was someone that I felt quite overprotective about.

So its only natural to feel anxious when I heard she had a boyfriend and she is taking me to meet him.  Its not like I am instant her having boyfriends but I just want to make sure that he is a good guys and not just a player using my sweet Katie for her body. 

Because I don't want anyone other than my best friend Scott for Katie. 

Scott loved Katie a lot and I was sure that Katie might like him too. 

Maybe Katie was taking me to her boyfriend to help her in breaking up with him.

(😈😈Fooled all who thought he was going to be a good mortal😂😂)

Ahh that made perfect sense.

"Benjamin!!!" Katie yelled

I snapped out my internal thoughts and looked up to see a bright and smiling Katie 

"What were you daydreaming about???" She asked smiling widely

What was she so smiley about? Did Scott finally ask her?

"Nothing. Why are you in such a good mood today?" I asked curiously 

"I am going to see my boyfriend after about a week!!! Won't I be happy???" She asked giggling

Poor Katie.

She has to act like she is happy in front of me to hide her sadness. 

I sighed and replied "What is so great about your boyfriend?"

"Oh he is the best person I've ever met and he is so handsome!!! I love him so much and though he likes stealing a lot of things I have not ever regretted the fact taht he stole my heart too"

He is a thief? Oh Katie must be telling me his dis-qualities so that I can help her. Damn she is smart! I almost believed her act

"Come on he is waiting outside!!!" Katie said and started walking swiftly towards the exit

OH she must be eager to break things with the thief and date Scott. I am so happy that she will finally get her dream guy soon.

I ran outside to catch up with Katie but saw her nowhere.

I looked around and gasped when I saw Katie hugging a tall boy. Oh so this is the boyfriend.

"Hey Katie" I yelled breaking the two from their hug

"Oh Benjamin." She smiled and looked at the tall boy "Travis this is Benjamin my one friend here and Benjamin this is my boyfriend, Travis!!"

"Nice to meet you Benjamin" Travis said and they shook hands. 

I looked at him analyzing Travis from head to toe and I had to admit that he was quite hot. 

(Quite hot? Quite hot my ass! he is super handsome you stupid mortal. Don't know why I even make you....)