Perico : Reya Stalks

A/N: Sorry but I just found the media so cute!!!!!!! 

Ok so this is a request from Capricorn4971. Its her idea !!!! Praises to her. 

IMPORTANT: To those people who think I am breaking Solangelo, I am truly not doing that because I ship and love them soooooo much that I can't even think of breaking them. This is just a request from my fellow reader and I am just fulfilling it!. So please don't send any hate I truly love and adore my Solangelo fluff balls. People who don't like Perico I advise them not to read this. Thank u for understanding!!!!! 

Also if you guys want more Perico or any ship story please let me know through the comments!!!

Next a Frazel request will be coming up. People who don't read this, please read the Frazel one!!! I am double updating for you guys!!!!

PS: This is an high school AU and they are already dating. I had to make this is an AU as my stupid brain was too lazy to think of any plausible reasons for  them to be together. Annabeth and Percy are just good friends in this. Pls don't hate me for not putting Percabeth. Uk i love them!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reya's POV

I stuttered into the lockers my short skirt inching up as I walked giving all the thirsty boys in love with me a streamy scene. 

I chuckled seeing how much control I have over all the boys here except for one. 

Just the thought of him made me scowl.

Nico Di Angelo. 

Such a good looking boy but he turned out ti be a faggot. Such a waste for his handsomeness. 

I huffed and winked at the boys staring at me shamelessly. To be honest I enjoyed the attention and now because of my power I am named the queen of the school, well I deserve it. 

Suddenly a deep voice interrupted my thoughts. 

"Um Hello can you tell me where the class is?" 

I looked up to lock eyes with the boy of my dreams. I immediately knew he was going to be my future husband and the father of my kids. 

He was the one. I knew it with all my heart.

Though I've felt this feeling um more that 5 times I believed that time it was different. 

"Are you new?" I asked softly leaning closer to him which made him look a bit dreamy? (uncomfortable you idiot!)

"Yes I transferred here today" he said smiling softly

To say that I didn't swoon was a big lie. 

"What is your name?" I asked fluttering my eyelashes