Percabeth: Emma Jackson

A/N: FYI Emma is Percabeth's daughter and not a mortal!!!!! Ik this book is about mortals meeting demigods so of course there will be stupid mortals in this but I also want to see what Emma's thoughts are on her parents?

Also I am sorry I forgot to mention this in my last update. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 3.5K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Warning: this is a long one💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

Going to school was one of my favorite things until that new roach Mrs. Robinson came. 

I hate her so much that now I hate going to school.

My mum and dad will be ashamed of me if she heard that. I mean Dad had to face so much bullying from these stupid mortals and he still tried his best to save them and not plan till early morning 3 am on how to get them killed. 

I sigh. How I wish I could be more like them. 

"Emma come down and eat your food sweetie, I have some blue cookies as snack to eat at school for you." I heard dad calling in a cheerful voice which brought a smile automatically to my lips. 

Yeah I love my dad a bit more than my mom, don't judge they are both equal to me but most of us siblings find it easier to talk to him as he basically acts our age and had not even once shouted or scolded or got angry in front of us. 

Of course I've heard from others that the Legendary Percy Jackson's anger is not a joke but I've never seen it so I just feel like he is my best friend who I find very easy to talk to. 

I even told him my crush on Jay Valdez and he simply chuckled and told me that he will support me and if Jay rejects me then we can kill him together. 

I smiled widely forgetting a certain villain teacher as I walked downstairs to see my twin brother Ethan already stuffing in food quietly. He also seemed in a bad mood and I knew we had the same reason for not wanting to go to school. '

Ethan who looked like my mom with his blond hair and grey eyes actually took after our dad, not studying much but more interested on sports. He is the captain of swimming team and is selected for the Olympics just like Dad. However these day because of a certain bitch Ethan is getting into depression and that is affecting his swimming a lot, I mean who can stay strong when a old hag keeps on insulting and makes us feel useless. 

And I was here looking like Dad with black hair and sea green eyes as they say don't judge a book by its cover. I am actually a very boring nerd who can also cut your balls if you argue with her. 

Mum and Dad don't know about Ethan's depression but I have a feeling that Mum does have some suspicions well as she is a child of Athena and also the CEO of the Olympian Architectures which is most richest and successful company in the world. 

"You've seen charlie?" Ethan asked softly referring to our elder brother Charles Beckendroff Jackson who is 17 and two years older than us. 

"No he must be still sleeping. I hope Brooke comes fast to wake him up"  I said munching in my food as I saw Luke and Silena walking down. They were the eldest. Luke was 21 and was in third year of college while Silena was 19 and was now pursuing her major in Biology 

"Good morning Sis and Bro" Ethan greeted giving Selena a charming smile and Luke a fist bump.

Silena greeted back and went over to their Parent's room or we can say presently Dad's room as Mom was on a business trip with Uncle Grace. Dad couldn't go because he was caught up with his work here. He is the most famous and prominent Marine Biologist and he was hooked the entire month with interviews and work so he couldn't go with them much to Mom's annoyance.