Theyna : Madison Smith

A/N: Hello Readers!!! Hope your all doing well!

This is for you simpinforfictional !!!!!

IMPORTANT: Also I've been reading the comments about the crossover I asked and I see there are mixed opinion. I am really stuck on whether to do it or not. And I have decided that we'll vote for it. Like who all wants wizards to be mean and nasty please comment 'Yes' and who all want the opposite please comment 'no'. So like this I can count and do what the maximum no of people wants. But that does not mean that I will ignore the other opinion. What I will do is I will also write another alternate chapter for the people whose opinion got less vote. I hope like this both party can be happy!!!

Now on with the story!!!💜💜💜

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Madison's POV 

"And did you know what happened to Solangelo, I was snooping inside their room and I caught Nico's jacket on floor. Do you know what that means? That means-" I zoned out for the hundredth time that day, tired of listening to my best friend Jason fan Girling

(Is she a good or stupid mortal. Guess?) 

"Maddy are you even listening?" Jason asked pouting 

"No I am not" I snapped yawning and he looked at me with hurt filled eyes

"How can you not listen to the daily update of Solangelo? Aren't you a gay too?" He asked childishly 

"I am homosexual, yes. Straight? no. Gay? No. Lesbian, Yes." I said snorting "First understand the meaning of the word before speaking you straight brick head"

"Whatever, I am going to Percy he'll listen to me" Jason said frowning and immediately ran towards the other table where Percy and Thalia were laughing. 

Ahh Thalia. 

She looked so good when she laughed.

I wish I was the one making her laugh unlike that dumb Percy who was so stupid that he didn't even know that half of the school was in love with him. 

I sighed thinking about my stupid life which was filled with stupid people like Jason, Annabeth and all those weird humans who looked like half gods. 

Being attracted to girls was hard and here I was fully in love with my best friend's sister. 

I love Thalia so much that I tried to be friends with her weird companions. 

Don't believe that they're weird? Let me tell you each of their character

Ahh so she had about 6 friends and I already told you about the kind of leader of their group who was Percy Jackson, the dumbest person I've ever seen. I don't even know how he is so famous. The only thing he could do was say dumb things that other people took as jokes, maybe feeling pity on him. Thalia was very close to him so I couldn't say anything to his face directly and that's why I am cursing in my head. 

Then there's his girlfriend Annabeth who is known as the smartest person in the school (in the world) But she is actually just a stupid dumb blonde. I really don't like he attitude, she is a a dumb blonde she should behave like one rather than trying to appear smart. Can't say anything to her either because of her being the so called best friend of my Thalia. 

After that comes the famous homosexual couple of the school Will and Nico, they are both okay I guess though that Nico kid is extra AF but he still doesn't bother anyone so I forgive his attitude.