When the audience chanted their names, they stood up with a determined look and slowly walked closer.

"Don't you want everyone to hear our song?" Kurusu continued, "Look at how much they support us."

"They're just loud."

"You're not very honest."

With that, the two of them had fallen onto the ground unconscious.

Well, looks like things are settled.

Later in the evening, Kato went to where Kurusu and Hyuga were resting and saw Nanami and Shinomiya were there as well.

"Good job out there, Syo!"

"Kotone!/Koto-chan!/Kotone-chan!" The three looked at her in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" Nanami asked.

"I came to watch. What else? But I was a bit late though, I only saw you and Yama- Hyuga fighting. And I heard your song too." Kato rubbed her neck.

"Really?" Kurusu beamed.

"Yeah." Kato turned and looked at him with a deadpan look. "You suck at fighting though."

The male fake cough.

"I'll teach you some moves. Let's start with our training regiment." When Kato said that, Kurusu remembered Hijirikawa saying that Kato's fighting style was scary so he immediately shakes his head.

"No! I'm fine!"

"Eh~? Why not~?" Kato's eyes gleamed evilly.

"No! No! It's fine!"

"Hm~~"

Shinomiya and Nanami just sweatdropped at the two.

Few days later

"Uh, can someone tell me what Cecil is doing?" Kato asked as she walked towards STARISH and Nanami, and saw the prince kept bowing at the big window.

"Apparently he's practicing his introduction." Kurusu said.

"Introduction?"

"Yes. Today is the first time we'll have a proper conversation."

"Hmm. Good luck with Shion-kun." Kato said briefly before walking off, heading towards her destination.

"Did you guys hear what I hear?" Ittoki gasped softly.

"Already on a given name basis, heh~" Jinguji twitched his eyebrows.

With Kato

Hm, Amasuka Shion and Aijima Cecil... Kato thought as she walked to where QUARTET NIGHT were. Both are similar, but I think they will have a hard time working together... Shion-kun is like the baby in HEAVENS. She sweatdropped.

She then finally arrived at where QUARTET NIGHT was staying.

"Ever since that day... I've never stepped foot here..." The girl mumbled to herself.

She rang the doorbell and was greeted by an excited male.

"Kouhai-chan! You're here!"

"A-ah... Yeah."

"Come in! Come in!"

When Kotobuki led her inside, the rest of QUARTET NIGHT members were slightly awkward and so did Kato.

Kotobuki blinked at the tense atmosphere before laughing it off.

"What's this tension? Everything's fine! So let's just forget about the past and focus on the current QUARTET NIGHT!"