Chapter 34

KAMBE DAISUKE WITH HIS HAIR DOWN!!!! OSIDFNSDFNLSFNAOIHNRJFAOEFNE!!!!!!! 

HAVE YOU GUYS WATCH THE LATEST EPISODE?!?!?!?!?!??!

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

After numerous groups later, it was finally STARISH's turn and she was worried for them.

"It's finally time. The last ones to perform are a group that made its way through the hardships of the entry race with their passionate friendship. It's time for these seven stars to shine! STARISH!"

And of course, screams were heard throughout the whole stadium.

"With a perpetually sunny heart, he'll go anywhere with you! Flashing you an energetic peace sign is Ittoki Otoya!"

"He keeps his overflowing emotions locked away in his heart! It's the courteous and sincere Hijirikawa Masato!"

"He'll envelop you with kindness like the sun! He'll watch over you with strength like Sirius in the night sky! It's Shinomiya Natsuki!"

"His emotions lie hidden behind a cool face! Descending from the sky is Ichinose Tokiya!"

"Killer winks and blown kisses! Passion burns like a flame in his heart! It's Jinguji Ren!"

"He burns with the flames of masculinity! He will protect you, no matter what comes! Kurusu Syo!"

"Putting the love of the Muses into song, he's pure and hardworking! Aijima Cecil!"

Gahhhhh it's starting!!!!!!!!!

"Beyond 1000%
And past 2000%
Is a revolution of LOVE
Maji LOVE Revolutions

Otoya: Feel the REVOLUTION
Natsuki: Overflowing REVOLUTION
Ren: The greatest REVOLUTION
Syo: Aiming for a REVOLUTION
Cecil: A glittering REVOLUTION\
Masato: A resounding REVOLUTION
Tokiya: Everything is REVOLUTION
All: STARISH!!

Masato: The melodies blooming in our hearts
Natsuki: Oh, Oh belong to only you
Cecil: A future that will make us legends

All: Let's pray and create it together

Ren & Tokiya: Shining brighter than a diamond
Ren: These bonds
Tokiya: This miracle
Ren & Tokiya: We wish to the stars

Otoya: Take these unyielding emotions
Syo: And hold them tight

Otoya: Raise them up
Syo: With a fierce passion