SPECI⭐L #1 ⓟⓣ③

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Part 3 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

After the 'date', the two of them headed back to their dorms.

Ichinose had decided to walk Kato to the front of the stairs since the female dormitory is on the fourth floor whereas the male dormitory is on the second floor. (I'm just making this up.)

"Thank you for putting up with me today, Tokiya." Kato said as the two of them had arrived at the stairway.

"You're welcome, Kotone. I had fun today." Ichinose chuckled.

"Same here. Have a good night's sleep, Tokiya." Kato waved.

"You too." Ichinose waved back and stayed there for a while, watching the girl's back walking further up the stairs before he wasn't able to see her.

Then, he headed back to his and Ittoki's room.

When he opened the door, everyone was there as well, sitting on the couch with their arms crossed.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"You sure had a blast huh, Ichi." Jinguji gave a deadly smirk.

Ichinose flinched in fright.

"Holding hands... Going to the amusement park... Going to the ferris wheel... Kotone nearly k-k-k-kissed you... And you... You kissed Kotone on her forehead!" Kurusu yelled at the male which made his eyes widen and cheeks slightly pink.

"You were watching us?" Ichinose stares at them with an unbelievable and disappointed look.

"We couldn't leave Kotone with you, Tokiya!" Ittoki whined.

"You guys don't trust me?"

"It's not that we don't trust you, Ichinose. In fact, I'm glad she chose you." Hijirikawa with his eyes closed.

"But Masa-kun had been glaring daggers at Tokiya." Shinomiya stated.

"Shut up, Shinomiya!"

"Tell us honestly, Ichi. Did you have fun?" Jinguji asked and everyone waited for his answer.

"Of course."

"Gah! Tokiya is so lucky that he was chosen. And Kotone was even about to kiss him! Fortunately, her phone interrupted the moment." Kurusu said while putting his arms behind his neck.

"Who called her though?" Ittoki asked.

"It was someone called 'Yuuji'..."

"Oh, Yuuji-san. That's Kotone's personal butler and bodyguard." Hijirikawa told them.

"WHAT?!"

"Why did he call though? Did Kotone tell you?" He asked.

"She didn't have to tell me." This only earned confused looks from his friends. "She switched on the loudspeaker."

"Ohh."

"And this wasn't actually a date."

"What do you mean, Tokiya?" Shinomiya questioned.

"Before she could kiss me and when her phone rang, she smirked. Apparently, this whole thing was just a dare from Yuuji-san." Ichinose explained.

"Huh?"

And so, Ichinose had told them everything between Kato's and Yuuji's conversation.

They all sweatdropped at this and couldn't help but pity their friend.

"Too bad it's not a real date..." Shinomiya muttered.

"But Ichinose had kissed Kotone's forehead." Hijirikawa stated.

Processing what he just said, everyone (Shinomiya, Ittoki and Kurusu) then went to tackle Ichinose to the ground. Jinguji and Hijirikawa just went to find something to hold him down.

"TOKIYA!!!"

"ARH!!!"

Meanwhile

"Hmm, the boys sure are rowdy tonight." Kato said to no one as she just came out from the shower.

"Today was certainly a fun day." She chuckled while drying off her hair.

...

...

...

"Yuuji is gonna kill me."

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 End of Part 3 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

End of SPECI⭐L #1