Chapter 13

Author's Note: Okay, first of all. This could be a short chapter. Secondly, towards the end, I'll be replacing Nanami with Kato if you get what I mean. And it will be slightly different from the original anime. So enjoy!

( ̄▽ ̄)/♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪

Kato, Nanami and along with STARISH members were at the lounge having some tea when suddenly they heard a familiar voice running towards them.

"Yahoo! All right!" Kurusu was shouting in excitement as he ran towards his friends.

"Listen to this, everyone!"

When Kurusu held something like a script up, Ittoki began to read the title.

" 'Prince of Fighting, two-hour special... What? What?!"

"Syo-chan, don't tell me you're going to appear on 'Prince of Fightings..." said Shinomiya with a surprised look.

They flipped open the script and indeed, there was his name inside. Kurusu Syo.

"That's amazing!"

"You did it, Syo-chan."

Both Ittoki and Shinomiya said.

"Well, yeah." Kurusu said proudly.

"Give it your best, Syo-kun."

"Don't let us down."

Both Nanami and Kato had said.

"Yeah."

"Which means you'll have achieved your heart's desires: performing with Ryuga-san. Will you be playing someone's little sister again?" Jinguji teased the short boy.

"Syo, you looked great in a dress." Ittoki stated.

"Your hard work must have paid off." Shimoniya added. The both of them had a flowery aura around them.

"Guess crossdressing as a girl did the trick, huh?" Kato continued as she let out a chuckle at the end of her sentence.

"That's not it at all! I'll be playing an unmistakable man this time!" Kurusu retorted with an angry look to the three.

"I hope I get all kinds of work soon too." Shinomiya said.

"Tokiya is in commercials and dramas." Ittoki mentioned.

"And you have offers for work, don't you, Ren-kun?" Shinomiya asked.

"Modeling work for magazines." He replied.

"Of course... The flirt just had to get work from modeling agencies." Kato muttered.

"Are you jealous?"

"Hell nah!"

Everyone isn't surprised about her choice of words since she has been using it frequently now.

"Idols do more than just sing?" Aijima asked.

"Cecil... Of course they do!" Kato exclaimed dramatically.

"Listen, you! We do a wide variety of stuff, from television, to movies to theater!" Kurusu shouted at him. "Keep taking on opportunities to show off your talents! That's what an idol does!"

"Ooh..." (Ichinose, Aijima, Jinguji, Hijirikawa and Shinomiya)

"I see... I had no idea..." Aijima voiced out.

"Hello, everybody." With the familiar voice speaking in English, Kato had guessed who it was.

Everyone looked around the room and Shining appeared behind the big curtains. His head popped out at the top of the closed curtains and he grinned. Kato only sighed at her boss's action.