Chapter 22

Disclaimer: All the pictures used do not belong to me. They belong to their rightful owner.

( ̄▽ ̄)/♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪

Season 3~!

When Nanami Haruka was walking along the hallways to one of the rooms, she saw her friend, Kato Kotone, was walking in front of her as well.

"Kotone-chan!"

But the girl didn't hear Nanami's call. Nanami was confused and walked closer to the girl and tapped on her shoulder.

"Kotone-chan."

"Holy! Haru?!" Kato flinched, which surprised Nanami as well. Kato took out her air pods and placed them back to where they belong. "What are you doing here?"

"I called you earlier, Kotone-chan." Nanami sweatdropped.

"Sorry, sorry. I had my air pods." Kato chuckled and the two of them headed in the same direction.

When Nanami opened the door, Shibuya Tomochika was there as well.

"Haruka! Kotone! I've been waiting for you. Welcome back." She said as she hugged two of her friends.

"Tomo-chan. What are you doing here?" Nanami spoke Kato's mind.

"I was in Hokkaido for a shoot. Ta-da. This is for the two of you." Shibuya smiled and handed the bag to them.

"Ooh! Gifts from Hokkaido!" Kato beamed.

"I thought we could share them." Shibuya said.

"Thanks." Nanami smiled.

"Let's eat them now." Kato muttered as she looked at what was inside the paper bag. Her two friends chuckled at her behaviour.

Just then, the door opened and STARISH came in.

"Sorry we're late." said Ichinose Tokiya.

"Guys." (Nanami)

"What are you all doing here?" Shibuya asked.

Kato looked up from the bag and waved at them. "Hey."

Suddenly, the lights turned off and a familiar laughter was heard.

Kato just facepalmed.

"This again?" Shibuya voiced out.

Yep. This again. Kato told her friend in her mind.

A petal of cherry blossoms fell onto Nanami's hand to which she caught it.

"Cherry blossoms?"

Then they saw their president, Shining Saotome, on the top of the room.