"oooh come come barbie lets go party" Aaarushi started to sing. I couldn't help but giggle.

"so, where is your ken?" she asked as she plopped in my bed.

"forget ken. Go get ready. Everything is kept on your bed." I said to her by practically dragging her from my room. She kept on asking me thousands of questions but I didn't answer any of it. I just told her we are going to club to celebrate her birthday.

A while later I got a text form Aditya. "we are ready!! Lets do this"

Let's do this. I laughed. Aarushi turn her head towards me. Oh o. I bit my lower lip and I said to her "let's go! Aditya is waiting but he wants us to come to his apartment first."

"His apartment? Why?" She asked me by narrowing her eyes.

"How am I supposed to know" I shrugged at her trying hard to maintain a straight face.

"You know you have been acting weird lately"

Oh no. I don't want detective Aarushi to interrogate me. "let's go or Aditya will kill us" I said practically pushing her out the door.

"Is it something to do with your Mr. Spoiler

"What noooo! Rahul, No... no shut up"

The door to Aditya's room was open. I was beyond excited. We went inside. There were red balloons all over the floor. My presentation on Aarushi's and Aditya photos was playing on the white wall. It was Karan's little projector. Photos from childhood, from college to recent were zooming in and out on the wall.

The place smelled good. In the corner Rahul was standing with the camera in his hand and recording Aarushis expression. Oh, my he looked handsome as hell. He had a navy-blue shirt on which was sticking to his body making him look athletic. His blackish brownish hair were styled in messy way. He had a smile plastered on his face. I don't want myself in the video to look that I was drooling. So, I averted my attention to Aarushi

Aarushi was just in aww. She was about to cry. She hugged me tightly. "thank you "she whispered in my ears.

"oh, don't thank me. This is all boys work" I said.

 'Nothing goanna change my love' started playing. Aditya came out from his room looking all like a Calvin Klein model. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a black jacket with black jeans. His hairs were gelled perfectly and was grinning from ear to ear.

I was practically squealing in my mind. I grabbed something and hold it tight. "easy there" some on whispered in my ear. The hot breath sending shiver to my whole body. When I looked to my side it was Rahul. I quickly removed my hand from his hands and maintain a safe distance.

Aditya walked near the center of the living room. He looked at Rahul and did some signaling. Rahul immediately removed the remote control from his pocket and turned down the volume. Even before Aditya could say anything Aarushi started to cry. Oh dear. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing this a dress. It had cute boat neck. Over all she looked cute and sexy at same time. The dress was gifted by Aditya on her birthday.

Aditya took her hand in his and cleared his throat." Umm Aarushi what can I say. You know me so well I don't even know what to say. When you came in my life, we were oblivious of future. You made perfect sense for my Life. I am thankful for Trisha for introducing us." He then looked at me and winked I was already crying

"You always showed me the right way and from now I want you to show me the right way for rest if my life." He then went on his knees and took a box of ring. "will you be mine forever?"

"yes yes and yes. I love you so much!" he then put the ring on her finger. They both hugged and Aditya kissed her forehead. Just then there was confetti all over them. When did that happen? It was Karan who popped it. Omg I didn't even know when he came in.