Thanks. And Cat Poop.

ok...Before this chapter begins.

Right now, this book is at 400 views and 44 votes. It'll probably be more by the time this is published, since I won't be editing this part of the chapter, and I just wanted to thank you guys for reading and voting for this shit.

Thank you so much.

It's been a little over two weeks since I started this book and honestly, I didn't expect this thing to get here in two months. Most of ya'll are probably skipping over this, and I don't mind. You know what it's about. For those of you who bothered to read this little note, extra thanks!

-Coré 🤍

-----

Okay. So this one stream, George, Karl and Sapnap 'wrote' a 'fanfic' about Dream's love of cat poop and I just had to write it here for the few people that didn't watch the stream but still read this-

---

Karl: Picture this, picture this. This is Dream. On the way to a football game, okay? He's on the school bus. But he's---Everybody around him is talking, socializing and he has his hea-hoodie on, Beats headphones over the hoodie. And he's just head down, looking straight down, tryna focus for his big game. "alL mY fRIEndS In HeaTheNs tAke It slOw." (insert wheezing)

Sap: He opens his lunchbox and sees his favorite snacks in it. Catshit. (For those of you who don't know, he ate catshit when he was young-) He looks around and all his friends are talking and mutters, "What a bunch of losers." (Karl: Dabs in the distance)

Karl: We should make a fanfic. I'm tellin' you. (insert laughter)

Ok, from here, everyone has equal contributions to the story so ima just write the finished thing-

He opens his lunchbox and the nice aroma of catshit fills his nose. Dream peers into his lunchbox. The delictable scent of cat po-poo fills his nostrils. "mmm...My favorite" mutters Dream. He ferociously licks his lips. He slowly takes the cat poop out of the box, examines it. He peels off the white fur that has been growing on it for two weeks and adds it to his collection. He slowly puts the catpoop in his mouth and takes a nice, big bite. He contemplates which direction he's like to take the bite from. (mmmmmm?) A big juicy gulp.

"The cat poop is so delicious." "The cat po-poo tastes so swimminling(...?), like a penguin waddling around in the arctic. Dream quickly finishes up his snack as he realises the bus is pulling in the stadium. He swiftly wipes the corner of his mouth, hiding all evidence of his sins. Dream captures his Ipod nano with his right hand. He changes the song to Own It. He clicks the skip button to Bleed It Out by Linkin Park.

(Dream: You guys done?)

After all is said and done, only a few crumbs of catpoop remain. He will have to wait till later to feast fully. He acknowledges he'll have to earn these last nibbles if he wins the game.

(Dream: You done?)

Before the game he decides, if he plays really well, he will piss his bed that night.

----

Am I the only one who's concerned about the fact that full-grown men write this?-

Word count: 548 Words