Chapter 3- Hey Clay!

DREAM POV:

I was excited to meet George and I knew it. My head was still throbbing but I couldn't care less when I was going to meet George. Are people normally this excited to meet fellow YouTubers?

I mean, we've been friends for a while so being excited didn't hurt. Right?

I was at the exit when I called George. The first ring didn't go through before he picked up the phone. I smiled.

Guess I wasn't the only one excited.

"Where are you Clay?"

"Clay..?" you could hear the amusement in my voice.

"Yeah, I'm not calling you Dream when you're literally living with me."

"Fair enough, I'm at the exit...Right next to Terminal 2"

"Okay, stay on the call, I'm coming."

"yessir"

George was probably rolling his eyes about now.

I could hear him starting his car as he headed over.

"So, How was your flight?"

"A normal flight. Classic baby right behind me, sick person next to me. People watching my vids in front."

I could hear George's laughter from the other side. I couldn't wait to see him. 

Right on cue, a white Sedan drove up. Inside, was the familiar face I'd been looking for. 

"Dream, I'm here...Do you see me?"

That's when I realized that George has never seen me before. 

oof. It hit me like a punch to the stomach.

I was suddenly really nervous. I didn't want him to see me. I knew he'd still be friends with me, but there was a feeling at the pit of my stomach I didn't like.

What if he doesn't like how I look?

What if he tries to stay as far away from me as he can?

What if he won't let me stay at his house?

What if-

"Clay?"

"Uh...HUh? Oh, yeah. I s-see you, George!"

George frowned, looking like he wanted to question my stuttering, but he didn't say anything.

"So, are you gonna show yourself or can I head home now?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm wearing a white shirt and ripped blue jeans. I'm waving too."

I watched George's eyes roam as he got out of the car, still with the phone to his ear, until he spotted me. 

He froze.
Well fuck.

I instantly knew he didn't like my looks. How could he, I didn't like them myself.
Then I watched him unfreeze and walk over to me, the phone still to his ear.

And then he wrapped me into a hug.

"Hey Clay." He said against my shirt.

I laughed slowly "Do I look like the prince of your dreams?"

"Mhmmm" he mumbled before suddenly jerking out of our embrace to stare at me. Or more accurately, the grin plastered on my face.

"Wait no, I never said that."

"Come on Georgie~" I said "Admit you love me."

"I have to have feelings to admit, you idiot." he looked flustered.