Chapter 5- Stream?

Dream POV:

I woke up to a familiar voice. "Clayy, wake up!"

"5 more minutes, mom..." I groggily managed to mutter.

"CLAY! You're going to miss your flight to Brighton. Wake. Up."

It was at this point that I realized two things. One, I didn't live with my mom anymore. Two, That wasn't my mom's voice either way.

 I shot up from my position on the couch to see George staring at me, looking like he was trying to not burst out laughing. Wait, George? Wasn't I going to miss my flight? How am I here?

Slowly, everything came together as George suddenly burst out laughing, not being able to control the urge anymore. I blushed a deep shade of crimson as I stared at him. 

"You. heard. nothing." I tried saying with the angriest expression I could make.

George was clutching his stomach so hard laughing, I thought he'd rip his intestines out.

I nervously giggled as I looked at my lap, just realising that I was on a couch.

shit. I fell asleep here yesterday.

My eyes widened. "I'M SO SORRY GEORGE. I DIDN'T MEAN TO FALL ASLEEP HERE-"

"It's" he started wheezing again, looking at my petrified expression, or what I thought was a petrified expression. "It-It's o-o-o-oka-" He decided he couldn't stand it anymore (no pun intended) so he sat on the floor and continued laughing, then somehow managed to get a full sentence out. "It's okay, Clay. I could tell you were tired."

Well, It wasn't like I expected him to scream at me for falling asleep on his couch, but I was still somehow relieved. I let out a breath I didn't realize I'd been holding in.

George was finally starting to calm down, wiping the tears from his eyes as he did. "So, Clay...What do you wanna do today?" (that didn't rhyme, k? IT DIDN'T)

"Eat. I'm Hungry."

"You wanna eat all day?"

"yes."                                                                                                                                                

"...Hm...How about we start with breakfast? Go clean up, I have to go to the grocery store."

"I'll wait for you Gerogie~"

"Mhm. Bye." He pushed me into a bathroom, a light blush on his cheeks.

"You do realize I need my brush, right?"

"Go get it then." He suddenly started looking really flustered and started walking to the door, hiding his face, which I guessed was cherry red. I didn't say anything, though I couldn't help my smirk as I headed in the opposite direction to get my brush. (and towel and clothes and blabla nobody cares, we're here for the ship)

(POV CHANGE CUZ I WANNA)

TRUMP POV:

"I heard Geroge and Dream moved in together."

"They did, sir."

"You know what to do."

"Yes sir."

(HAH JKJK HE ISN'T IN DIS...unless???)

GEORGE POV:

I walked over to the grocery store, occasionally patting my pocket to make sure my wallet was still there. Waving to my favorite cashier and friend, Charlie as I went, and greeted with a warm smile in return. I blindly shuffled around, looking for anything I might need, and when I couldn't find anything, I just took any cheap thing to fill my bag.