Chapter 20: Final Exam Students vs Teachers

Start from the beginning

Midoriya: Yeah, Iida-kun!

Iida: Now it's time to commence class! Everyone, take your seats! 

Tokoyami: He's so loud...

Jirou: It's 'cause you talked weird stuff, Kaminari!

Kaminari: Sorry about that.

With the trio who is listening to the whole thing.

Yuuto: Guess he learn his lesson

Naomi: That's good

Yuuto: So how was your interns? Did you two gain any experience out of it?

Kenichi: Well I did gain some good experience from it Edgeshot teach me to remain calm and focus on the objective in crisis situation which it helpful.

Yuuto: What about you Naomi?

Naomi: It was bad, the hero that I interned with was just using me to promote a hairspray. She nothing more than a pathetic excuse of a hero that suppose to at least spare time to teach us something.

Kenichi: Wow sucks for you little sis.

Naomi: (pout) Yeah~ How about you Dear?

Yuuto: It was okay but Endeavor spend more time on training Todoroki then me. Guess he care for his son more than the person that is interning with him.

Naomi: Well at least you get something out of it than mine.

Kirishima: Oh yeah you guys heard the other news?

Ojiro: You mean about the 3 guys that been brutally killed by a some sort of "Zombie" person?

That word caught the trio attention.

Sero: Yeah, the image that shown was horrifying. What villain would do something like that?

Mineta: (shiver) A scary one.

Kirishima: Guess villains start acting up again.

Naomi: Do you think that Inves and other monsters start coming to this world because of us involving too much here?

Kenichi: Less likely since we can control the portal dimension so that they won't invade this world.

Yuuto: Or maybe it's a real person... And I might know who it is......

(Time skip)

And so Hero basic training begins with the students now at the construction site with their costume on and All Might will be the one to train them. 

All Might: Okay, I am here. Anyway, we'll start now. Right. It's hero basic training! Long time no see, boys and girls! How've you been? For this time's hero basic training-- Since you've all just gotten back from your internships, We'll have some fun with a rescue training race!

Iida: (raise hand) If we are doing rescue training, then shouldn't we do it at USJ?

All Might: That place is for training for disasters. Do you remember what I said? That's right! I said "race"! This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll break up in one group of 5 and three groups of six and go through the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first! Of course, you'll have to keep damage to buildings to a minimum. (point at Bakugo)

Bakugo: (look away) Don't point at me!

All Might: All right, first group, get in place!

The first group is Midoriya, Iida, Ashido, Ojiro and Sero the rest were on standby and watch the large screen