We had be dating for about six months by that time. It was amazing. Every morning I got to wake up into his arms and every night I would fall asleep in his embrace.

I guess the best way to tell this story is just how it happens so here it is. The day started out like any other day. I woke up surrounded in his warmth. We ate breakfast before he had to do work. He left Abby with me though to keep me company.

It was around mid day and we where watching To All of The Boys I've Loved Before! All of a sudden Thorn burst through the door.

"Rouges attack on the east border Lucas got ambush" he panted out of breath.

Without another word I got up and sprinted out of the house. I shifted into my wolf and shredded my clothes but what new. I was so scared that I might lose him.

But When I arrived at the east border I found not one rouge. Instead the ground was covered with rose petals. I followed the rose petals until I found a heart and in the middle was my mate, who was perfectly fine might I add.

"I'm figured that you where going to tare your clothes so I brought and extra pair. It behind that tree over there" he told me nodding to a large oak tree. I stomped over to the tree like a child before shifting back and changing into the yellow dress that he brought for me.

The dress was short and yellow. It stopped right above my knees. It had spaghetti straps. There where flowers on the dress that made me look like a part of the forest.

I stomped back out and over to Lucas. "You better explain why the heck I was told that you where ambushed by rouges" I growled out.

"No I wasn't but it was the quickest way that I could get you here" he told me while giving me that award winning smile.

"What was so important that you had to give me a heart attack. Also what's with all of the rose petals" I asked him. "Well there's something that I wanted to tell you something" he told me.

"What do you have to say that you couldn't tell me at home" I asked. At this point I had join him in the heart.

"Well I needed to say this. Evie ever since I first saw you I knew that you where mine. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever meet inside and out.

You might not have accepted me as your mate right away but all the stunts you pulled where hilarious. You mean the world to me and I want to spend the rest of my life falling asleep with you in my arms and waking up to your adorable little snores" he said as he got down on one knee.

I let out a gasp as my hands covered my mouth. "Will you Evie Blake make me the happiest man in the world and do me the pleasure of marry me" he asked me.

I could for word as I was bawling my eyes out so instinct just nodded my head. He whistled and Knight padded into the clearing holding a tiny black velvet box. Knight even had on a cute little bow tie.

Lucas took the box from Knight and opened it revealing a gorgeous ring. I gave him my hand and he carefully slid the ring onto my finger.

He stood up quickly and picked me up to spin me around. I squealed in surprise and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He slowly lowered me onto the ground. My hands remained around his neck and him around my waist. Our foreheads where touching and our lips where just centimeters apart.

Before I could even think about what I was doing I closed the gap. When my lips where on his it felt like we where to only two people in the world. Our lips moved in perfect sync with one other.

He softly bit my lip asking for entrance but I denied his access. He growled a little before squeezing my butt. I gaped in shock and he took that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

We fought for dominance but in the end he won. I broke away to get oxygen. He trailed kisses down my neck until he got to his mark. He left wet open mouth kisses on it. He then started to suck on it earning a soft moan from me. I could feel him smirk in my neck.

The make out session continued and got more heated so I'll save you guys the details. The next seven months I spent learning how to be a proper Luna and queen. I also spent it planning the wedding with the help of Abby obviously.

Well I guess you're all caught up now, except for one little thing. Let's just say that me and Lucas did not wait until marriage to fully mate, and because of that our family is going to be a little larger.

If you still don't understand what I'm trying to say I'll make it as simple as possible. I'm pregnant and it's going to be a little boy. Yep the future of all werewolves is growing in my tummy. It's kinda crazy when you think about it that way.

Anyways now you know everything. I'm just going to enjoy the rest of my life with my mate and my family. Our a story definitely had a rocky start but I finally stopped being so stubborn and now I have the perfect mate and the perfect little boy growing inside of me. No matter what I have a family and I will make sure that they know that I love them.

The End

A/N: it's all over guys. No more Lucas and Evie. Writing this made me cry more then the late chapter. Thank you guys for reading my book it means a lot to me. I love you guys so much thank you!!!!