Me

Luv you too

Eww!? Is this me? Nope. Some other soul has taken over my broken body. I kept the phone on the side table and got up slowly. I could move a little but my legs were still cramped and stiff. My hands were fine and my stomach was also cramped. If anyone saw my condition right now, they might call me a 'constipated, old grandpa'. I used the walls as support and made my way downstairs. More like I rolled downstairs. I crash landed on my butt and cried in pain. Ow! Hope I didn't fracture my butt.

"Nii-chan. What are you doing here?" I looked up and saw an angel standing before me. It was Kaoru!

"Kaoru!" I screamed and jumped on him. He staggered a bit due to my weight and sighed.

"Nii-chan. Mom told you to rest," he said and I giggled.

"But I am hungry," I said and he smiled.

"Then I will make something for Nii-chan."

Make something? Shit! Last time when he made something, it tasted like shit.

"No need Kaoru. Let's order the food," I said and he pouted, "By the way, where is Hikaru?"

"He is playing with mom's friend."

Mom's friend? Does she have a friend? Wait, don't tell me they got deceived or something? What if it is a kidnapper? I am in no state of fighting. Or is it actually a friend?

"Uhmm...Kaoru...who is this friend?"

"It's a man. Mom told us before that he is a good friend of hers." Good friend of hers? A man? What the shit?!

"Where is he now?" I asked Kaoru and he pointed to the kitchen. I got up and walked slowly to the kitchen. I hope it is not a murderer. I am too young to die. I peeked inside and saw the man playing with Hikaru. His back was towards me so, I couldn't actually see his face. I tip toed inside and grabbed a knife as silently as possible and made my way to the man. He was getting up. Now is my chance.

I dashed forward, but I tripped and fell face first on the floor.

"Ouch!" I cried out and rubbed my poor nose. Even though I have fallen on my face a million times, my nose never broke. I have a strong nose. Wait, the man must have noticed me. I looked up and saw him. My eyes widened with shock and I punched him in the stomach.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I yelled and ran to fetch my knife which had slipped from my hand when I fell down.

"Wow! What was that for?"

"I thought you were at school," I said and held the knife in front of him. He sighed and shook his head.

"I left the place because it was boring."

"What do you mean boring? Are you an imposter?" I asked him and eyed his figure from top to bottom.

"Stop eye-raping me. It is me."

"I don't believe you. Say something that only I and he knows."

"We kissed twice." I opened my mouth to say something and immediately shut it. No one knows about it other than us too. Wait...

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU SAY THAT?" I yelled at him and he smirked. The signature smirk of his.

"Because that—"I shut his mouth with my hand and pointed to the twins who were confused and shocked.