Chapter 17: To heavens arena

~We're almost to Hisoka Thank you for reading this far please vote if you enioyed it so more can see it~

______________________________________

The butlers get tea and snacks for Killua and glare at me as if its my fault Killua is leaving. Eventually they take Killua to his room and make me stay on the couch. The next moening I am awaken by yelling and situp to see Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio enter demanding to see Killua. The butlers make them play the guessing game.

*miniskip*

After Gon guesses the last time Killua comes down the stairs. After they all hug and reconnect we quickly leave hefore the other Zoldycks notice they are here. I zone out as they talk paying attention to the trees.

"What do we do now?" Killua asks.

"Well I'm going back to school," Loerio answers.

"I'm going to hunt the spdiers and get back my bretherens eyes," Kurapika says looking determined.

*skip due to forgetitng Gons answer*

After discussing we split up and agree to meet again in New New York. Gon, Killua, and I get on a bus headijg for heavens arena. After a while we arrive at the tower. Gon and Killua rush inside making me almost run to keep up. By the time I catch up they are already signing up for their first battle. I quickly sign as well. Killua and I head to the audience to watch Gon's first fight. he immediantly goes to the 50th floor. Killua does the same. When it is my turn I use the adrenaline as a weapon like the fight against Hisoka months ago. My opponent cowers and faints. The referee aends me to the 200th floor immediantly. I head to my room and take Gon's and Killua's stuff with me until they get their rooms. I set the stuff down and immediantly head to the bathroom for a shower. While I am in it I hear the doorknob turn and know who it must be. Hisoka.

"Hisoka if that's you quit clowning around!" I yell wiping shampoo out of my eyes.

Whoever it is makes no sound. Sighing I finish my shower and open the curtain. I pretend to he surprised when I see Hisoka standing in the corner being a creepy Joker like usual. Looking at his face and noticing the temperature drop I can tell hes pissed. Welp. I guess this is how I die. Hisoka walks towards me holding a Joker card. He smirks as if reading my mind. Wouldn't surpsie me if he could. Suddenly he stops and narrows his eyes. Before I can say I hear the door burst open in the other room meaning one person. Gon.

______________________________________

~Haha sike. crappy stopping point I know. This book needa some serious editing espically for spelling sorry. slowly reaching the ending point of where i watched not sure what will happen then~