Chapter 13: Rescuing Killua

~You're still here? thank you:) hope you enjoy~
______________________________________

I walk up to the others who are talking to pokle. I stand a little bit away giving them some privacy and notice Satots walking up waiting as well. Smiling I head towards him to say goodbye.

"Hey mr satotz," I say smiling warmly.

"(y/n) I'm glad you made it," he says somehow.

"Would it be rude of me to ask how you talk or eat?" I blurt before I think about it. Satotz chuckles but doesn't asnwer my question. Sighing I realize the others have stopped talking to pokkle now.

"(y/n) do you know where Kukaroo mountain is?" Gon shouts making Leorio and Kurapika groan and roll their eyes.

"No but it should be easy to find out we just need a computer," I say thinking.

*Forgot this part so skip to where they are on bus ehadding to the doors*

I sigh ttying to ignore the annoyingly peppy tour guide. Looking out the window im relieevd to see we're almost there. As soon as the bus stops I run off ignoring the tour guide yelling. I walk up to the testing gates and touch them. The metal is surprisingly very cold for being in the sun all day. Yelping from the cold sting I yank my hand away and turn to look at the others. The group of thugs show up and start tossing the gatekeeper around. I get mad and decide to have a little fun.

"Drop him you idiots," I yell.

"Or what? Is a little girl like you gonna stop me," they taunt.

"Yes," I say grinning as I walk towards them. The thugs scoff at me making me angrier. I cackle as I let my bloodlust ooze from me surrounding them. I decide to play around with it and try to make it form spikes or a net. It works faster than I thought becuase suddenly they're screaming and bleeding from many places. Quickly I yank my aura back and watch the thugs run away.

"Thank you miss," the gatekeeper (im sorry i forgot his name) says dusting himself off.

"You don't have to thank me," I mutter blushing.

"Can we borrow the keys?" Gon asks looking at the little door.

"No," gatekeeper and I say simultaneously. The others frown at me confused.

"If you go through that door Mike will eat you. We have to go through the testing gates," I explains slowly. Leorio and Kurapika go pale and Gon merely nods. I walk over to the gates and am about to push it when I feel him. Illumi's come to play. I jerk away from the doors to see them open and Illumi peek out.

"Hello (y/n) you're coming with me," he says pulling me towards the door.

I glare at him and try to pull away. Pink. I try to frown or talk but can't. I realize that Illumi must of used one his needles. I let my anger out as he tosses me over his shoulder.

"Good luck getting in," He says dissapearing through the doors. He moves quickly towards the house and walks around it before jumping up into a window. Shutting the window he tosses me onto what I assume is his bed. He locks the window with some complex thing that blocks it off completely. I glare at him when he does the same to the doorknob. Satisfied he walks over and pulls his needle out of my neck. As soon as I can move I sit up planning on yelling at him. Leaning forward quickly he cuts me off with a kiss. "Holy. Oh my God. His lips are so soft." My brain short circuits and I melt into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He pushes me back onto the bed climbing on top of me. I whimper and mentally slap myself for letitng it slip out. Illumi hums his approval and pulls away. I gasp trying to remember how to breathe and function.

"What happened to meeting at heavens arena?" I ask lightly panting.

"I got impatient," he says.

"oh really? I couldn't tell " Laughing I yank him forward into a hug. "So... I'm guessing your family doesn't know you 'invited' me." I say smirking.

"Oh they do. They were told to stay away from my room for a couple weeks," he says as if it was obvious.

"Wait your family knows you have a strange girl in your room and they aren't even slightly concerned or confused?" I scoff. He merely nods and tugs me off the bed. I look down at my clothes realizing I'm still wearing the outfit Hisoka and him gave me. Illumi unlocks his door revealing his family listening on the other side.

"So... Im (y/n) hi," I squeak. They all ignore my words and look me over.

"Lumi why does she have those dreadul prints on her clothes?" his mother says disapprovingly.

"Because Hisoka insisted on having some claim on her too," he says blinking. It takes everything in me and more to not laugh like his brother, dad, and grandpa are. His mom huffs and storms out of the room with Akita. I look around at the guys studying them.

"So Illumi if you're sharing with Hisoka will you share with me?" Milluki asks snickering. I glare at him letting my anger surround him. I watch his face contort in fear. Smilling I pull it back letting go of it.

"Illumi can I see Mike?" I ask still smiling. Illumi nods and starts walking quickly. I hurry after him looking around the halls as we go. Illumi leads me outside heading towards the testing gates. Suddenly he stops and hides behind a tree yanking me with him. I look around the tree to see the gatekeeper showing Mike to the others. Smiling I run towards forgetting Illumi and Mike.

"Guys you got in!" I shout sprinting towards them. They turn towards me in horror making me freeze. A large shadow covers me and I realize I forgot about someone. Mike.

______________________________________

~And I'll stop here😝 hope you're enjoying my story not sure where we going after the Mike~