Chapter 10: Phase 4

~ I hope someone reads this. If you see this please comment some help~

______________________________________

We make it back to the airship getting on it. We settle in and the chairman calls us each in. He finally gets to you and you wnter his office sititng in the chair crosslegged. He raises an eyebrow but keeps quiet.

"Who are you keeping an eye on?" he asks.

"Its a pretty long list. Positive reasons Gon, Kurapika, Killua, and Leorio. Hisoka and Gittarackur for um other reasons," I say blushing. Netero smiles and nods in understanding.

"Who would you least like to fight?" he asks.

"Again another long list. Honestly I dont want to foght anyone because if I lose control of my anger it pours out in my nen and I attack whoever I'm angry at unless stopped. But to answer your question I'd least like to fight my friends Gon, Kurapika, Killua, And Leorio. I also don't want to fight Hisoka cuz he'll have a little to much fun with it if you know what I mean," I answer. Netero nods and sends you on your way. I glance at my watch. 9:00 p.m. I sigh wondering what to do for the next 12 hours isntead of sleeping. I wander around and enter a room hoping to shower. The room appears empty so I walk towards the shower not bothering to knock. I twist the knob opening the door to find Illumi brushing his teeth and Hisoka entering the shower. Quickly I run towards the door trying to leave only to be caught by the assassin. "Stupid assassin reflexes his are even faster than Killua's." Illumi leads me towards the bed taking my bag and shoes from me. He removes my weapons and leads me into the bathroom. Letting go of my hand he undresses faster than I do when late for school. He looks at me expectantly. I frown not knowing what he wants. Sighing he tugs my shirt over my head and removes the ripped leggings I forgot to change. He slowly tugs my underwear down and unfastens my bra quickly for a man thats never touched a woman except to kill her. He enters the shower tugging me with him. I trip over the edge of the tub being caught by Illumi. Illumi picks me up standing me inbetween him and Hisoka. I blush and try to cover up as my anxiety skyrockets. Illumi pulls my arms down and Hisoka grabs my chin lifting my head up. He leans in an inch from my face. I stare into his golden eyes that are darkening with lust. "I need to get out of here this is about to get bad." I step back forgetting Illumi was there and freeze when I touch his chest. I bluah harder and try to pull my arms away. Hisoka smirks and tugs me forward into the spray of water. Ahhh cold cold hypothermia." I squeak trying to get out of the water. Illumi turns the hot water up making it a little warmer. I huff and glare at Hisoka recieving a smirk. He looks me over and I can see him getitng turned on. I glare and try to yank my arms away to cover up surprised when Illumi lets go. Hisoka pouts and glares at Illumi. I grab the shampoo and conditioner and decide to wash my hair while they're glaring. Illumi takes the bottle from me and washes my hair for me. I hum enjoying how his fingers feel. Hisoka washes his hair and grabs the bottle of soap and sprays me with it. I open my eyes to glare at him and end up getting shampoo in them. "Even in another world shampoo is still evil." Hisoka starts to wash my front and Illumi washes my back. Hisoka takes extra long on my chest and thighs."perv." Finally rhey stop and let me get out. I wuickly get dressed and head into the other room climbing in the bottom bunk. I'm so tired I start to drift off. Hisoka and Illumi enter and climb into bed of course ignoring the top bunk. Hisoka tugs me towards him causing me to realize something. "they're naked?!" Blushing I try to pull away ending up agaisnt Illumi. Squirming I settle in my little spot between them not touching either them and fall asleep. A few hours later I wake up realizing I rolled onto Illumi. Blushing I pretend to sleep and peek at the clock. 5:00 a.m. "Well I'm not getitng anymore sleep now."