18.

- 8:00 AM -

" Penelope , Maze and the girls had breakfast without Chloe and Lucifer , Trixie went to her room and changed her clothes , she wore a navy blue ruffle trim tie side ditsy floral slip dress with a black glitter slingback sandals , Jess and Trixie grabbed their bags , Dan picked them up and dropped them off to school , Maze was playing with Trixie's puppy while Penelope cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes , Lucifer and Chloe were upstairs , locked in the bathroom , Chloe pressed against the wall , she threw her head back and rested it on the wall , her legs wrapped around his waist , her arms on his shoulder , a part of him still buried inside of her , they were breathing heavily , he trailed kissed on her chest "

Lucifer : love , we have been here for 40 minutes and you sort of forgot that your daughter has school

" Chloe's eyes widened "

Chloe : oh no

Lucifer : don't move

" she freaked out and moved , she gasped and cursed "

Chloe : holy fuck

" Lucifer chuckled "

Lucifer : I told you

Chloe : Lucifer , let me go , Trixie is so late for school

Lucifer : are you sure?

" Chloe nodded , he withdrew his member out of her vagina , she placed her legs on the ground , her juices running down her thighs , her legs shaking , she grabbed his shoulder tightly , her nails dug into his shoulder , causing him to bleed a little bit , he groaned "

Chloe : sorry

Lucifer : it's fine

" he ran his fingertips up her thigh and kissed her neck , she gripped his hair , he whispered "

Lucifer : you might want to take a shower

" he looked into her eyes and licked his fingers clean , he placed his hand on the back of her neck kissed her "

Chloe : you're distracting me Lucifer

" he grabbed her hand and pulled towards the shower and turned it on , they took a shower "

=================================================================

- 8:30 AM -

" Lucifer wore his clothes and sat on the bed looking at Chloe changing , she grabbed a floral lace underwire lingerie set , Lucifer was smiling "

Chloe : are you gonna look at me all day?

Lucifer : yes , of course , any problem?

Chloe : im a shy person , you can't look at my body like that

" she wore her bra "

Lucifer : oh yes I can

" she giggled and grabbed her panties , she bend down and slid her legs into each opening "

Lucifer : I know you're doing this on purpose

" she pulled them up "

Chloe : im not doing anything , you wanted to watch , be my guest baby

" he chuckled and shook his head , she wore a black one shoulder top and a brown paperbag waist belted pants , she brushed her hair and pulled it half into a ponytail , Lucifer stood up and walked towards her and pulled her closer , she smiled "

Lucifer : Trix is late for school because of you

Chloe : me? you're the one who wanted to have sex in the bathroom , I asked you to let me go twice but you didn't