15

- NEXT DAY , 6:00 AM -

" Chloe woke up tired and naked next to Lucifer , she groaned and rubbed her eyes , she looked at Lucifer , sleeping peacefully , she smiled and touched his hair softly , his opened his eyes slowly "

Chloe : sorry , didn't mean to wake you up

" she moved her hand '

Lucifer : its okay

" he smiled "

Chloe : good morning baby

Lucifer : good morning love

" they kissed , Chloe caressed his cheeks , he grabbed her waist , Chloe moaned softly "

Chloe : I have to go before Trixie wakes up

Lucifer : no , I'm not done with you yet

" she felt his hand between her legs , caressing her inner thigh , he kissed her shoulder , she giggled softly and rolled her head back "

Chloe : how come you never get tired from all that intense sex? i can't even feel my legs

" she looked at him "

Lucifer : well I-

" suddenly Chloe's phone buzzed "

Chloe : oh its my phone

" she moved the blanket , revealing her perfect naked body , Lucifer looked at her and bit his lower lip , she grabbed her phone and checked her messages "

Chloe : its the lieutenant , a new case just dropped , I have to go and mee-

" she turned her head to see Lucifer staring at her passionately , she placed her phone on the nightstand and straddled him , he placed his hands on her hips "

Chloe : i know that look

" she knelt down in front of him and grabbed her hair tie , she pulled her hair back in a bun "

Chloe : im gonna be so late

Lucifer : they can wait love

" she leaned in and planted wet kisses on his chest , he grabbed her hair , she stopped and whispered in his ear "

Chloe : sorry daddy , another time

" she stepped out of the bed and removed her hair tie , letting her hair fall over her shoulders , she giggled , Lucifer grabbed her hand and pulled her closer "

Lucifer : you really think that you're gonna tease me like that , call me daddy and i'll let you leave?

Chloe : uh huh

" she nodded and laughed , he tickled her by brushing her neck with his lips , he planted kisses on her collar bones , shoulder and behind her ear , she laughed , trying to push him away but she couldn't "

Chloe : okay I'm sorry , i'm sorry , stop

" he stopped and looked at her , she stopped laughing "

Lucifer : you're lucky that I love you

Chloe : whatever

" she stepped out of bed again ad walked towards the couch , she noticed Maze busy on her phone , walked towards the bar , Chloe gasped and went back to the bedroom , she grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her body "

Lucifer : what's wrong?

" Chloe whispered "

Chloe : it's Maze