009

continuing things happen..

i am shook out my fucking skin right now.. he wants to know how me and isaiah ... you know had sex.. i'm personally not ready for it because technically i was not cheating in anyway because we were separated.

i'm bored as fuck watching these fuckheads play the game. i look over at derek and he's on his phone and he took mine?! like wtf.

laila: can i get it back?

derek: after baby ma.

laila: after what? and don't call me 'baby ma' my name is laila.

derek: watch how you talk to me?

laila: you need to watch how you talk to me the fuck, i have everything you want but best believe you ain't getting shit.

derek: laila i will fuck you all the way up. every possible way and position keep playing with me. and after i will put another kid in you.

laila: shut the fuck up. remember that you simp for me babes..no matter how much you try...you'll never want to leave me alone. but guess what i could stand up and leave with my two kids and find my self a new man like maybe isa-

derek sits up and stands up. he grabs my arm and drags me out the living room. meanwhile my sore as legs are aching for me to sit the fuck down. we start going upstairs and i'm dragging to use all of my strength to get away but he swiftly picks me up bridal style and carries me up the stairs.

we arrive to my bed room and he opens the door then locks it. he puts me down. i stand by the door as i watch him get two chairs and put them facing each other. he sits down in one and points at the one in front of him.

i walk over slowly to the chair and sit there and wait for him to start talking. i look at my pretty white toes so i don't have to make eye contact with him.

derek: i'm waiting.

laila: and that is?

derek: don't play with me, i will rail you on that bed in quick second and make you take every single inch of me. you want that?

my breathing became heavy and i squeezed my thighs together because he was turning me all the way on.

derek: answer me.

laila: n-no..

derek: that's what i thought. now, start explaining.

laila: there's nothing to explain.. it just happened.

derek: explain to me why you were fucking near him.

laila: omg.. so what happened was....

flashback✨🕺🏽
______________________________________

i had just dropped off aiden and aubree at my parent house, and i was making my way back home. on my way i wanted to go eat and relax as my life can't get any better. i'm still stuck on the one man that did me so wrong.

i drove to the nearest nail salon got my nails done, after i paid i went to club, just to chill n drink yk have fun. i was drinking and talking to the girl bartender when i see isaiah come in. i look at my phone and it said '9: 47 pm' 

he comes over to me, amd smirks.

isaiah: hey babygirl, you lookin good.

i was already tipsy, and the alcohol was making me horny. yes, i can admit that isaiah is cute but he won't be like derek... why am i STILL stuck on this still nigga? ugh..

laila: heyy babes what you doing here...

i'm being too flirty but my wetness...is telling me to keep going..

isaiah: just came to drink mamas, what you doing here?

he starts to look me up n down while licking his lips.

isaiah: i missed you laila... damn.

laila: show me how much you miss me then...

isaiah: what happened to derek...

he rolls his eyes. i know he's thinking about the times that derek made it known that i was his and not isaiah's.

laila: he's not in the picture anymore..so you have me all to yourself for now..

he comes closer and puts a fifty on the table for my bill. he stood me up and put his hand on my back and we walked out the bar. we got into my car since he carpooled with his friends. once we got back to my place, he immediately pinned me to the wall, and started kissing my neck...

hold on, i hope y'all really didn't think i was gonna do i smut if it wasn't with derek, or asia I MEAN ...

after we did ..yk we both fell asleep. that morning when i woke up, i was alone in my bed. i sighed in relief because i didn't have to kick him out. i walk downstairs PERFECTLY fine after, which to me was surprising and i went on with my day..
______________________________________
present day ✨🕺🏽

laila: that's everything that happened...

derek shakes his head repeatedly. just nodding until he finally speaks up.

derek: so he didn't call you, no text, just nothing?

laila: ...uhh no i don't remember.

derek: so you're telling me you can remember a time exactly but you can't remember a text. i'll just see for myself.

laila: what do you-

he pulls my phone out his pocket and holds it, not turning it on yet.

derek: now when i go on this phone and i see something that you said to him that you would say if we fucking or we about to fuck. imma fuck you up, and get you pregnant, alright? sounds good.

laila: no that's not fair derek! we weren't together! you probably slept with hella bitches while we weren't together so i don't know who the fuck-

derek stands up and wrap his hand around my throat pulling me so i'm standing directly in front of him.

derek: imma say this for the last time. i don't give not a single fuck if we weren't together. you said we are forever. we were abt to get married too. so, if i see my wife saying some freaky shit to an old nigga then imma fuck yo ass up okay?

laila: yes daddy...

he sits me back down and he starts to go on my phone. ofc he puts the phone in front of my face, and it unlocks. now ya bitch is wet from him grabbing my neck, and sweating from him abt to find out what's in my phone.

after a few moments of silence he starts chuckling. i shoot my face up towards him to see what he laughing about.

laila: what so funny?

he turns the phone to my view, and i see it clear ass day. my full body nude in me and isaiah's conversation.

derek: i'm laughing because i gotta deal with my pregnant girlfriend again after so long...

laila: wait i can explain...

derek: mhm.. you'll be doing a lot of that..

...