007

continuing things happen..

i sigh. but i'm not giving up because..i'm not tf.

laila: derek please i'm sorry it won't happen again i promise please ju-

derek: i said get on the bed. now.

i sigh and start walking towards the bed but i turn around to run but he caught me right before i could make it out the door.

derek: where you think you going ma? your punishment is just getting started.

laila: but derek im sorry nothing happened.. i promise

derek: oh i know nothing happened because you not that dumb to dance on another nigga, but you were shaking your ass infront of other niggas and im finna get yo ass now. now get on the fucking bed.

he releases me and i go to the bed and i sit down. i see him lock the door. right there i knew i was gonna be sore. he starts coming towards me and then he stops in front of me. {3rd person pov ok..ok}

he stands the short girl in front of him. "strip." he demands and the short girl continues to try to plead " please i'm sorry derek, i won't do it again.." he shakes his head 'no'. he grabs her by waist and bring her close to him. he goes close to her ear.

" you shook your ass in front of about 20 niggas and i don't like that ma. this ass is mine, and it will forever be mine..." he grips her ass in mid-sentence making her gasp and tense up. "...and i don't think you know that so tonight let it be a reminder who you belong to.."

he took the small girl's dress, and pulls it down. he takes her bra and..thong off.. "so this what we wear to clubs now?" he holds the thong in his hand while she stands there naked. "i'm sorry..." she said softly. he picks her up and lays her on her back in the bed.

he starts kissing down her body. he stops him. "dont leave marks please..." she begged. not because she was gonna go out with someone, she didn't want the girls to laugh at her. "i do what the fuck i want with your body. understand?" she nods her head and looks at the ceiling.

he starts sucking on her neck leaving purple and red marks all over her jawline and neck. he stops at her breast adoring them like they were his prized possession. he put in hand over her right breast. "i didn't like how see through your dress was. i could see my titties on display for everyone.." he gave it a tight squeeze.

she let out a quiet moan, and she tried to sit up but he pushed her back down. "where you think you going ma.. we didn't even start yet." he kissed her stomach while tracing over the stretch marks over her thighs.

"you know imma fuck up your insides right.." he asked with the devilish smirk on his face. "yes derek.." the girl frightened about her well-being after tonight. "not only for shaking your ass, but also letting someone other than me inside of you."

"but we weren't toge-" she cut off in the middle of her sentence from a tight grip out to her neck. "i don't give a fuck if we weren't together, you are still mine." they look at each other in the eyes and they kissed each other.

this kiss led to into a heated make out session. he breaks the kiss to take off his shirt and jeans leaving him in his red PSTD boxers. the girl thought it was about to go down tonight. he spread her legs revealing her wet, dripping core to the air.

she closed her legs from the cool air. he spread them open and looked at her heat like his prized possession. he went down and kissed it lightly making her tense up and scoot back. "where you goin?" he says and pulls you back to the original position but this time he hooked his arms around her thighs.

"you not getting away from me tonight ma" he growls and he goes back to lightly kissing on her heat. he then flattens his tongue and licks her heat once making her shiver. and starts his sucking on her clit making her squirm. he then adds two fingers inside of her. he moans very loudly.

"shhh.." he mumbles. while he was sucking on her clit, and licking it. "d-derek-" her eyes are starting to roll her eyes now. "you gonna cum ma?" he asked with a smirk. "y-yes derek-k" she releases on his hands. he takes his fingers out and sucks on them.

she starts to sit up, but once again he pushes her back down again. he stands up, and walks to the bathroom. she sit up and start to stand up wobbling in the process, and she starts to move towards the door, but she is stopped. she's stopped by derek in the bathroom doorway with to robe ties in his hands.

he gives her the 'try it, if  you want to' she stares at him and the fear in her eyes travels all over body. she steps another step towards the door while still looking at him. and his eyes turn dark from her being disobedient. she takes another step and he wastes no time to rush over to her naked body and scoop her up.

he lays at the top of the bed, and holds her down. he starts to tie the ties to the headboard of the bed. after he has detained her, he grabs a silk blindfold and lays it over here eyes and behind her head. "please derek.. i'm sorry" she said with fear in her body. "shh... save them for later.."

he gets on the bed hovering over her and slips off his boxers. he starts sucking on her next making her moan while he slides into her. she clenched her wrists and her mother opens from the pressure of him sliding inside of her. the girls sucks in so much air, as his long, thick dick slides in to her.

he begins to pick up the pace, and with every thrust he makes the girl jolts forward. her toes are curled, she sweaty. her eyes are clenched shut and that was making derek more mad then he already was. "open." was all he said but she couldn't because the pleasure being done inside of her.

"i said open you fucking eyes" he growled at the girl about to finish. she opened her eyes to see derek with lip tucked in between in teeth and his head thrown back. she went to pull him down so their chests are touching but her restraints restricted her from doing that.

she felt the knot in her stomach start to form and she starts clenching around his length, and he groans. "no, hold it." the girl obeyed and held in her release which felt like hours on end. "i-i-i have to-" the girl released on him and he released in her.

the exhausted girl started pleading and whimpering for him to stop and pull out of her while he was still thrusting inside of her. he finally pull out and she rolled over on the bed, and tried to make it to the bathroom. she stumbled to stand up, she just crawled on the floor. she went over to the sink cabinet and opened the new freshly pack of planB pills.

she had not been taking them for the past three years since there was no need to. she wasn't with anyone and the last sexual intercourse she has had was about one year ago.. with isaiah. which she have to tell derek how that about how that happened. she ran sink water and swallowed the pill.

she stumbles back out into her bedroom to se a knocked out derek with his boxers on. she sighed and laid down next time to and fell asleep. everything fell from her mind but the idea..

"i just slept with my ex-boyfriend."

...