I was a teenage abomination!

Start from the beginning

"Ta-da! I am an abomination" She said with a happy smile.

"Luz! that's not what an abomination acts like" Willow said worried.

Augustus droped his megazine and clutched his ears, pushing them down as they bounced back up again.

"No, no, I-It couldn't be!" He said in excitment.

Willow held her hand out trowards Augustus as she looked at Luz and spoke up.

"He's the president of the Human Appreciation Society. Most witches wouldn't be able to recognize a human right away, but Augustus is an expert" Willow said with her usual cheeky smile.

"Where are your gills?" Augustus asked with a excited tone.

"I know an Augustus back on the Human world" Luz said as she looked down at Augustus "We call him Gus"

Suddenly, Augustus face lightened up with excitment.

"Gus? Nickname? Human? Human nickname?" Augustus, or Gus said excited as he opened his arms and closed his eyes "Call me it! This is the best day of my life"

All of a sudden, at the end of the circular corridor they could see a black mist of some sort coming quickly right at them. Willow and Gus started to grow a bit nervous. Once the mist cloud was a close enough, it became bigger and bigger. After a few seconds, the mist started to disapear, revealing a teenage boy with [S/T] skin, [E/C] tired looking eyes and [H/C] hair. He was wearing a Hexside uniform, but the undershirt and his pants were of a [F/C] tone. He also had pointed ears and slight bags under his eyes. He held a few papers on his left hand and on the other he held a feather.

After the mist had completely disipated, he looked up from the papers trowards Willow and Augustus. He grew a slight smile.

"Hey, how are you guys doing?" The boy greeted in a calm tone.

"We are good! Nothing strange at all!" Willow said as she sweated bit.

Gus quickly nodded at what Willow said as the boy raised an eyebrow at them.

"Anyways" He said and then looked down at his papers "I came here to tell Augustus about the meeting of the Human Appreciation Society"

"I'm no longer Augustus, i will be Gus from now on" Gus said proudly.

The boy looked up from his papers at Gus and chuckled a bit.

"Well, the thing is that you will have to re-program the meeting" The boy said as he handed Gus a paper "Here are the hours and times you can use. Principal Bump apologizes for the inconvinient"

Gus looked down at the paper and then looked back at him with a smile as he waved his hand.

"No, it really isn't a problem. Thank you for telling me" Gus responded.

"You're welcome" The boy said as he nodded at him.

Then he turned to look at Willow, but his glance drifted off onto the abomination pot, and then spoke up "Have you been able to improve your abomination, Willow?"

Willow nervously laughted "I actually did, i don't know how, but i did"

"Really?! Let me see!" The boy said as he looked at Willow.

"I'm sorry [Y/n], but you can't see. I can show you at the end of the day if you want though" Willow said with a smile adorning her face.

"Alright" [Y/n] said with a slight chuckle "I would help you with your abominations, but I... I-I'm not the best with abominations"

He said this with a slightly embarassed smile, but Willow just nodded in response.

"Yeah, I know. You have already told me, and i already said it's fine" Willow said "Don't worry"