I was a teenage abomination!

First story, i just hope this turns out alright. I'm getting help from a friend to write this, so it should be at least enjoyable.

I just recently finished watching The Owl house and liked it, so i created a Wattpad account to post this story.

One more thing, even if you probably already know, here are some key words.

[Y/n] = Your name.
[F/C] = Favorite color.
[S/T] = Skin tone.
[H/C] = Hair color.
[E/C] = Eye color.

(Third person POV)

Willow was pushing her abomination pot as Luz hid inside of it. The cap of the pot was slightly lifted, just enough for Luz to be able to see the structure ahead of them; Hexside School.

Luz started to giggle a bit as Willow was looking ahead.

"Welcome to Hexside School of Magic and Demonics. Remember to stay hidden, ok?" Willow said with a smile on her face.

Willow kept pushing the pot all the way over to her locker. As they entered the place, Luz gasped in awe at the entrance. When she acepted to help Willow with her abominations, she expected Hexside to be something flashy, but she didn't imagined something like this. Several floors that circled around the center of the big room. After a few minutes they finally reached Willow's locker, she opened it. The lockers mouth opened as Willow took a few books out of it, closing it soon after that.

Then, a short kid with short hair and dark skin that looked to be younger than Willow bumped into her. At this, Willow turned around and looked down to see her friend Augustus reading a megazine.

"Willow, you would not beliveee humans" Augustus said, not taking his eyes off the megazine.

Willow gained a nervous expression on her face.

"Humans? pshh!" She said as she looked to the side nervously "I haven't seen any. What?"

"Did you know that humans nail barbed wire to their kid's teeth? But why?!" Augustus said and asked.

He fliped the megazine around to show Willow an image of a smiling, blond, human that had metalic attachments on her teehts. Then, Augustus fliped it back and resumed on reading it.

"Maybe..." He said and paused for a moment "To make them magnetic"

Then, from inside of the pot came Luz's voice.

"Actually, it's for storing treats" She said.

At this, Augustus looked up from the megazine towards Willow.

"What was that?" He asked with a hint of confusion on his tone.

Willow looked at the pot and then back at the boy, and then smiled.

"Ok, Augustus, i'm gonna tell you something, but you have to be cool" Willow said as she looked down at him.

Augustus smiled "I can be spool" He said, but
quickly corrected himself "I mean, cool"

Willow nodded and then lifted both of her hands as she looked at the abomination pot.

"Abomination, rise!" Willow comanded.

After that, Luz stood up and came out of the inside of the pot with both of her arms stretched out to her sides and her eyes closed. Then she opened her eyes and placed her left hand on her hip and used her right hand to point at herself with her thumb. Augustus looked at her with a mix of surprise and happiness.