The First Day

(Killer Luz.

I'm not proud of this drawing, but I'm not sorry either. I am also not proud of my photo taking skills)

(Third person POV)

After just barely passing the entrance exam that Bump put her through, Luz was now flying on Eda's staff while looking around very nervously. Also, Luz was wearing a Hexside uniform, but the parts that would be black on a normal unifrom were gray, and the parts that would be of the chosen coven color were white.

"We gotta go back. This was a mistake!" Luz said as she pointed behind them "I'm gonna mess things up again and everyone will see, and-"

"Right, you gotta calm down" Eda cut her off while looking at her over her shoulder "What are you nervous about? You've been to school before"

Luz looked at Eda with a raised hand.

"That's why I'm nervous!" Luz said, then looking down with slighty furrowed eyebrows "At my human school, I didn't make a good first impression. This is a chance to be seen as something other than a screw-up"

Eda now turned her head to look at Luz with a smile.

"Hey, don't worry about what those dorks think, if you want my advice, walk into class-" Eda said as she punched the air "-And punch the first kid you see"

Then Eda faced up and forward with her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

"To establish dominance" She stated.

Luz gave her a smile "Aw, I won't be doing that, but.... thanks"

After that, Luz and Eda continued to fly their way over to Hexside.

(On Hexside)

Walking around the campus of Hexside, [Y/n] was besides Amity, who was being followed by her abomination. Both were obviously wearing their uniforms, and while Amity held two books and her abomination held two bigger ones, [Y/n] had a small button up bag that was swung over his shoulder. Amity walked to his left while [Y/n] was walking to her right.

[Y/n] looked back and at Amity's abomination with a smile.

"Is it me, or did this guy got bigger from the last time I saw it?" [Y/n] said, now looking at Amity.

Amity looked at him as she smiled a bit.

"Well, I did change the recipe a bit" She explained.

[Y/n] then looked at the abomination once again as he smiled.

"Hey Globee, how are you doing?" [Y/n] asked it.

The abomination slowly looked down at [Y/n].

"Glob... be fine" The abomination said on it's usual deep, almost monstrous voice.

[Y/n] seemed slightly surprised while still smiling "It actually replied. That's awesome"

He said the last part almost whispering. Amity stoped walking and looked at the abomination with a serious face. The abomination stoped and so did [Y/n].

"You're not called Globee" Amity said calmly.

The abomination looked at her and gave a slow and slightly sloppy nod.

"Me be... no Glob" It repeated.

At that, Amity resumed walking, and quickly after that her abomination and [Y/n] did too.  The boy gave his friend a side look while still smiling slightly.

"You know, I wish abominations were conscious sometimes" [Y/n] said.

Amity turned her head to look at him with a raised brow and a overall face. Now, they had walked out of the insides of the building, now steping into the campus of the school.